D&D 5E D&D Next Art Column Discussion: May

Hussar

Legend
That's Regan, as in the character from Shakespeare, not the US president, and IIRC, it was 180, not 360. :D

Wow, that was super pedantic. Even for me.

13garth13

First Post
That's Regan, as in the character from Shakespeare, not the US president, and IIRC, it was 180, not 360. :D

Wow, that was super pedantic. Even for me.

Nope, it was 360....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxuXQCEC7M"]WARNING, embedded video contains spoilers (although I doubt that anyone on this forum has somehow never seen the Exorcist...) of a non-grandma friendly nature....) all the way around in a complete circle[/ame].

Cheers,
Colin

These are not the entirety of the submissions to the Art Test (especially since that one is still ongoing). Rather, these are the submissions to the ArtOrder Art Test Challenge, which had a more strict deadline: D&D Art Test AO Line-up | The ArtOrder

When I followed that link 10 days ago all seemed well.

But when I tried to go back to the ArtOrder site today it was blocked with an 'Attack Page Warning'. Anyone else getting that?

hafrogman

Adventurer
When I followed that link 10 days ago all seemed well.

But when I tried to go back to the ArtOrder site today it was blocked with an 'Attack Page Warning'. Anyone else getting that?
Yeah, they probably picked up a bad ad or something. It's been like that for a while now, though.

Mercutio01

First Post
I know Jon mentioned it on Twitter, but I think he's been away at Spectrum for the last week or so, so I don't think he's had the chance to do much more than acknowledge that it's a problem.

Klaus

First Post
ArtOrder was hacked about 10 days ago, and has been down ever since. As Mercutio01 said, Jon's been at Spectrum Live this week, so no advancements there.

Stormonu

Legend
What is with the gorilla stance for monsters of late? I first noticed it with the Orc pictures and now with the Owlbear.

Who is doing this art?

And for the record, I like the first owlbear. There's something about the bowl-cut haircut that makes me smile. Concept A is about where I'd like to see them, with feathers on the arms.

...and, uh, did anyone notice the concept sheets say "Tier 1" and "Forgotten Realms" on them (dates appear to be 10/28/11 to 11/30/11)? Is this art for the upcoming FR MMO?

Remove ads