D&D General D&D Survivor - Dungeon Masters: Matt Mercer Wins!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
It would be the 4th of its nature, I think? I know Birthright and Blackmoor have won threads. I think I remember there being a Mystara win at some point too, but I may just be making that up.

e: Not that I wouldn't be down for another! It's always fun repeatedly reminding folx that Warforged aren't robots

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The Mattle could still take them both out leaving Celeste and Jasmine as the final two
plotting mr burns GIF by Productions Deferlantes

All joking aside, it's funny they're considered rivals in this thread, because they really aren't rivals IRL. Matt C. is the lead writer for Matt M.'s Vox Machina: Origins comic, for example.

Jasmine Bhullar, "Shikar" 6
Celeste Conowitch, "Venture Maidens" 7
Matt Colville, "The Chain of Acheron" 6
Matt Mercer, "Critical Role" 7

The final five (including Perkins), is actually a pretty good list. I wonder how this would look as a straight up poll

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
plotting mr burns GIF by Productions Deferlantes

All joking aside, it's funny they're considered rivals in this thread, because they really aren't rivals IRL. Matt C. is the lead writer for Matt M.'s Vox Machina: Origins comic, for example.
Yeah. I don't vote that way. I'm not going to vote down someone I like, just because he's competing with someone I like more. Better one of the two wins, than someone I don't like.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Yeah. I don't vote that way. I'm not going to vote down someone I like, just because he's competing with someone I like more. Better one of the two wins, than someone I don't like.
I wish more people voted that way, alas.

I'd be stuck, though. There wasn't a single candidate I didn't like in the Top Ten. But I have to downvote somebody, so I'm downvoting the first candidate to reach a score of 30 (I wanted a close contest.)

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I'm in the position where I have to upvote somebody, and all of the people left are people I don't like. I guess I'm seeing who I dislike the least? At least I'm learning something about myself, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I'm in the position where I have to upvote somebody, and all of the people left are people I don't like. I guess I'm seeing who I dislike the least? At least I'm learning something about myself, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Yep. Who I dislike the least is how I vote when that happens.

Remove ads