D&D General D&D TV Series Coming This Fall From G4

G4, the company which partnered with WotC for some of their streamed events this year, has announced that it is bringing a limited-run Dungeons & Dragons television series to screens this fall. They describe themselves as a ‘digital first network’.

”Dungeons & Dragons Limited Series: Coming off the immense success of D&D Live 2021 featuring notable celebrities like Jack Black, Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Smith, and DrLupo, G4 will continue its partnership with Wizards of the Coast with an all-new, limited-run series to premiere on G4 this Fall. The series will follow four campaigns with a mix of G4 talent, veteran D&D players, and celebrities for a new generation of D&D fans.”

It sounds like the show will be a mix of several live games.

G4 is coming to TV and streaming services on November 16th, via Verizon Fios, Cox, and Xfinity TV, as well as streaming services like Twitch.

EE217A6E-CD72-4152-BE93-5A0B03BD8E04.jpeg

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
My college does offer scholarships to E-Sports now. Not sure if this is like that in there is a TV show where you watch people play the game. I know my kid watches some of this stuff and not just tutorials on how to get a cheat code.

Oofta

Legend
Not sure why this is a big announcement, it just sounds like live streamed games. Not a bad thing, but not particularly newsworthy either. Maybe it's just that everyone wants to try to hitch a ride on Critical Roles success?

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases