• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&DN Survey - Click Once and Complete

Kinak

First Post
Thanks for the warning.

Seemed like a pretty good survey, overall. It was interesting to see how much they drilled down into the class and racial abilities. Who expects to answer a question about low-light vision?

I can't imagine they'll release much data from this, but I'll be curious to see what they do say.

Cheers!
Kinak

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
I thought it was an excellently formatted survey. It hit all the points I feel are important, and I was able to provide feedback on everything I've seen so far. I'm really feeling optimistic about this edition and the design process.

:D

CasvalRemDeikun

Adventurer
I took it. It was quite well written (unlike the playtest itself...:(). I did feel like I ended up hammering a few points because of it. But, I hit them on Skills, Spells, and Monsters as those are the areas I think need the most work.

I do wonder what happens if they get a very large amount of dissatisfied or very dissatisfied overall responses.

IronWolf

blank
Where is this survey?

You should get an email if you signed up for the test. I suspect they are staggering the emails though as people were reporting receiving emails with the survey link and I didn't get mine until hours later. Also check your spam folder for the email address you signed up with. Some of Wizards emails have a tendency to go there (I secretly think that gmail facilitates edition wars as my Paizo emails never go to spam! ;) )

SatanasOz

Explorer
Arrggh ... thanks for the warning.

Unfortunately, it came to late for me. Just wanted to have a short peek before leaving. That sucks ... :/

soulcatcher78

First Post
Got mine finished finally. Glad to see that they aren't wasting time getting these out to us. Gives me hope for seeing this game in sooner. Maybe they'll start pusing out the other updates to this sooner rather than later?

Kzach

Banned
Banned
A long poll.

I was sure to lie on everything in order to skew the results in a way that would give me the system I prefer like I'm sure everyone else did.

Remove ads