D&DN Survey - Click Once and Complete

ren1999

First Post
I got my survey and pretty much gave most marks an average score.
I commented that I liked the ability rolls.
I asked for details on the attack and damage rolls.
I asked for character creation and level-up rules for the next play-test packet so it would be easier for me to mix and match character themes.

Arbanax

First Post
I'm so grateful have read this to begin with as I could use my feedback form and my player comments to help me frame my responses.

Anyway thanks for the heads up, I took my time and could really summarize my points both positive and negative and indifferent.

I gave a very positive feedback. I liked most of the things. And due to not so long playtesting I did not do extra comments.

A good poll though. Professional.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I thought it was a little too broad, but given that this was a relatively broad test, I guess it was okay.

Many of the ranking questions I put middle of the road, because there hasn't been much of an opportunity to test them thoroughly. I suggested that for the next playtest they use something that is a little more balanced on the "three pillars" and more indicative of a typical adventure.

I would have liked to have seen some more directed questions in the combat section. Open-ended questions are good for general feedback, but not so great for specific feedback. Again, that could have been a consequence of the broad scope of the initial test packet.

Dordledum

First Post
warning came too late for me as well, they should have made this clearer from the start.

I wanted to know what they wanted to know, so I could look out for that when playing.

not 100% sure about answers I gave as we haven't gotten round to playing yet, but I had to finish the survey, as I already started it.

Lame.

Remove ads