D&D 5E D&D's official twitter feed is giving previews of art and contents from Monsters of the Multiverse

The only thing I want from that is clarification on Long Limbed as an ability. Many have argued that a Bugbear with a reach weapon has a reach of 15 feet which they can make opportunity attacks with at that reach, which I don't feel is the case with that ability.

I wouldn't mind some example stats to see how changed the races are, like are mostly the same, but structured like Owlin in Strixhaven or they are the more like the Hobgoblin and Kobold from last years UAs, mechanically district from the original pre Tasha's version?

Speaking of which does anyone think we will be getting a UA this month?

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I wouldn't mind some example stats to see how changed the races are, like are mostly the same, but structured like Owlin in Strixhaven or they are the more like the Hobgoblin and Kobold from last years UAs, mechanically district from the original pre Tasha's version?

Speaking of which does anyone think we will be getting a UA this month?
gods I hope so on the UA.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
The only thing I want from that is clarification on Long Limbed as an ability. Many have argued that a Bugbear with a reach weapon has a reach of 15 feet which they can make opportunity attacks with at that reach, which I don't feel is the case with that ability.
It is specifically said that its ''on your turn'', so AoO are not affected by Long Limbed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases