D&D 5E D&D's official twitter feed is giving previews of art and contents from Monsters of the Multiverse

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I think they also released art for the Quickling too.

It's old art though, I believe it's in Volo's.

Here's a new piece for the Drow Inquisitor.

1641842131345.png

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I'll add, although I'm not getting this book (have Volo's Mordenainen's) I do appreciate how they took the time to add more art for the statblocks who originally didn't get any.

As someone who has been playing mostly on VTT since COVID, it is invaluable to have great looking art to use as tokens on platforms like Roll20. These will make it a lot easier to use, instead of having to search google "Drow" and pick the piece I think looks the most like an Inquisitor for example.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I'll add, although I'm not getting this book (have Volo's Mordenainen's) I do appreciate how they took the time to add more art for the statblocks who originally didn't get any.

As someone who has been playing mostly on VTT since COVID, it is invaluable to have great looking art to use as tokens on platforms like Roll20. These will make it a lot easier to use, instead of having to search google "Drow" and pick the piece I think looks the most like an Inquisitor for example.
Some of it is from Magic cards from last year, and I wouldn't be shocked if the extensive concept art they apparently did for that project gets ripped here as well.

Remove ads