• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] After the Blast OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
To the mall! I now assume that Kyle was drivin east and had just cleared the intersection. So he was somewhere between the two gas stations and his car was pinned to the wall of the 7/11

Willette

First Post
Hopefully the duct tape/blanket/bookbag thing is ok. I've actually done that before on a hike is why i include it :p ahaha. Works surprisingly well!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah, mall. As for the equipment, I forgot to delete some things I had from the previous character. Anyway those are left at the hotel, as stated in the IC thread; Francisco is only carrying the crossbow and the cane sword, which he is using as a walking stick right now.

Hob Marshmallowfoot, let's place the warehouse just to the north of the bank with the entrance opening to the parking lot on the north and the parking lot exiting to the road on the east. (Also, remember to keep character thoughts in a spoiler tag. Those are for GM's eyes only.)

Yeah, I would usually follow that format, but I figured I would take some liberties with the intro. Off to a good start :)

I updated my sheet to reflect the recent changes in equipment etc. Let me know how much you think the tape/bolt cutters/gloves/containers weight, and I'll add that to James' total weight carried.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
tape - 1 lb.
bolt cutters - 5 lbs.
gloves - negligible
containers - decide what type of containers they are from the general equipment list and choose how many

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads