• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Message Board Game Recruitment

Puck

First Post
Hi,

I'm looking for veteran role players more interested in role playing then "roll playing" to play in a d20 modern game that takes place in a world nearly identical to our own but with a fantastical flavor. Details can be found here.

Thanks

KitanaVorr

First Post
New Orleans? I love New Orleans! I was thinking of running a game set in New Orleans myself. Are you from New Orleans? The game does sound interesting and I might consider playing.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hmm, a selection process for a very interesting game. I think I'll cast in my lot, I've always been a role-player, might take me a little while though to get all the stuff done.

Puck

First Post
New Orleans

Nope,

Not a New Orleans native myself. Though researching the city, I think it'd be a great place to visit.

:D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Re: New Orleans

Puck said:
Nope,

Not a New Orleans native myself. Though researching the city, I think it'd be a great place to visit.

:D

Oh! If you need some descriptive help, I've visited New Orleans (non-Madi gras events). I'm from Houston and New Orleans is a decent drive away for a weekend getaway with the gals. I can tell you some INTERESTING stories about the clubs on bourbon street and what...err...I think Morrus' Grandma wouldn't what to know...:p ;) :D

Remove ads