• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern / 4CtF] Windy City Mutants OOC

KitanaVorr

First Post
Lana?

I don't think she's the costume type either - maybe some really cool sunglasses, leather motorcycle jacket, jeans, sneakers and of course her skateboard and laptop....

Lichtenhart

First Post
Hi! I'm really sorry I've been away so long, but I've been really busy studying for an exam (that thankfully went really well) and had a lot of RL issues that didn't leave me time to game. Anyway now I'm back and back to stay, so please let me know if you would still like Joshua in your team. Either way you decide, I'd like to tell you how much I've enjoyedthis game, and that I will keep on reading it anyway. :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I still want Joshua here, lichetenhart (and you). And I look forward to finally talking to him at some point in the game.

Keia

loxmyth

First Post
The good(?) news is that the game has really slowed down in the last little while, so you really haven't missed much. I agree with Keia, you should stick around. Now if Garyh shows up (I know I saw him post recently around here somewhere!) I think that'll be all the players back in action!

I hope Krizzel's feeling better soon, because I know after I watch X-Men 2 tomorrow I'm going to be all inspired again! :)

Lichtenhart

First Post
Thanks guys :)

I too really hope Krizzel feel better soon.

loxmyth, I already saw X2 and I can tell you it's really really REALLY awesome. :cool:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Saw X2 last night and I agree it was very cool. When it was all done I was like "No!!!!!" Keep going - this is too cool to end!

Nuff said!

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Did X2 do the trick? It definitely did with me. . . .

Man, I need superhero goodness.

You know, I've recently had a bit of exposure to Mutants and Masterminds and it is still primarily D20 and much easier to use. A friend and I spent 3 nights working on three characters using FCtF (about 7 hours total) and in 2 hours completely built all three in under two hours (and it made more sense). Just a suggestion.

Keia

loxmyth

First Post
Keia said:
Did X2 do the trick? It definitely did with me. . . .

Oh yeah, it definitely did... I'm pretty sure I liked X2 more than the first one in fact! I had a lot of fun watching it.

As for switching to Mutants and Masterminds, I don't have the book so I'd rather stick to what we've got so far. On the other hand, if someone else is willing to convert Macario over and explain the rule changes, maybe. But as it stands right now, I don't know if that's feasible.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads