[D20 Modern]Department 7 (OOC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Unless it was fixed by the time I looked at it, it looked okay to me.

The black areas are Fog of War, we cannot see what's there. I saw 4 dead orcs and 2 live ones north of the cabin (the big black area in the middle).

Rory and Rodny's tokens are there, partially hidden by the blue truck about to crash into the cabin. I can see Kara and Nick on the east side of the cabin.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry guys, but I have talked to Vanor off-line and this game is shutdown. He is not going to reboot it again.

I enjoy the setting and look forward to playing it whenever or wherever I can find it.

I wrote an ending that has Vanor's blessing that I will put in the IC thread shortly.

See you guys around and happy adventuring. :)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Sigh. Another great character with a lovely well-written back-story snuffed out at level 1... precisely why I don't play level 1 Modern characters if I can help it. A higher-level guy may have survived such an explosion. :)

FWIW, I hope to run a d20 Modern game someday... with school coming up this fall, I don't know where I'd find the time, tho.

Last edited:

Felix1459

First Post
Wow. First time I've ever had to end a game like this. It's oddly satisfying. Like the end of a series, canceled on it's tenth episode with two more already filmed bit not aired and one more left to shoot to wrap it all up. Who knows maybe there'll be a spin off.

Remove ads