[D20 Modern]Department 7 (OOC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Heh? It's funny, I have two separate conversations off-line and we suddenly spring into action. ;)

I realized today that we should have been discussing tactics in the OOC thread all along, but I was distracted by working on other things.

What do you guys think? Just a suggestion.

------------
I'll start, with Rory kicking off the distraction, Kara probably needs to get closer and switch to her P90. Firing every other round won't cut it after surprise rounds are done.

This will throw the leap frog tactic Nick and Kara were going to do out the window. But with a roaring truck slamming into the cabin, we probably don't need to worry about stealth anymore. ;)

ThWatcher

First Post
We did do some here in the ooc thread and we did some by role playing our characters discussing the 'tactics'/'what we were going to do'. Is that what you are referring to?

(Oh and I'm not saying Herobizkit did anything wrong. I assumed he's role playing his character the way the character would do things.)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We did do some here in the ooc thread and we did some by role playing our characters discussing the 'tactics'/'what we were going to do'. Is that what you are referring to?
Actually I was referring to the PMs I sent to Hero and Felix.

But doesn't really matter. I decided to take one more sniper shot anyway.

But I am wondering if you other guys are going to take your turns. I know VV is pretty busy with RL so he might need more time.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No Felix, I wasn't.

Not sure what's confusing, but perhaps VanorDM can clear it up.

We are stalling out right now and everyone appears to be around, so I don't think it's because we have a few people MIA.

I suspect that Vanor is waiting on confirmation for others about what they are continuing to do in this round. Ming's waiting for a time to ambush and Rory and Rodney are in a multi-round activity with the truck version of a Molatov Cocktail? I dunno, after no activity for a week I get caught in other games and forget the mental image I had of the battlefield.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I... think I'm suffering Rorschach disease... that map looks like a broken ink blot in one corner, and a big blotch in the middle... and I think I saw Ming To's name there... :)

Remove ads