• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D20 Modern]Department 7 (OOC)

VanorDM

Explorer
Baring anything really odd happening, I am planing on kicking off the IC part of the game soon, by Monday at the latest. Maybe tomorrow depending on how busy I am that day.

VanorDM

Explorer
Unless someone doesn't like the idea, I'm guessing we can keep using this thread to ask any OOC type questions, like what Ms Johnson is wearing, can I jump far enough to hit that thing, or what ever else someone wants to know.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Sounds like a plan. I hope I'm not throwing people off by not having Diego speak much. He will talk eventually, but it's more of a ..... leave me alone type talk. I will try (when it's really important) to have his body language tell what he's thinking (or I'll just type what he's thinking).

VanorDM

Explorer
Sorry there hasn't been an update yet on the IC thread. Very busy weekend for me, so I just haven't had a chance. I hope to post tonight.

VanorDM

Explorer
Everyone make up a list of what gear you want and I'll let you know if they have it in the armory or not.

Mostly they're going to have things like hand guns, smg's, and com gear. But they will have a few other items as well, so feel free to make up a shopping list of a sort and I'll let you know what you can have on it.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hmm I don't se anything that calls my attention. I already have the best melee sword and the best ranged weapon I can use. Suggestions?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads