• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 modern for fantasy

genshou

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
My game wasn't dungeoncrawl, restock in town, etc. either, but that's more or less what I did. Eliminate a few obvious skills, like Drive, Pilot, Computer Use, etc., and a handful of feats, and you're more or less good to go. I also cribbed some "fantasy" occupations to use that I thought was pretty nice.
Hey JD, mind sharing those occupations with me?

I've been toying with this idea for a while, but right now my pet project is an Arcana Evolved campaign, so it'll have to sit on the back shelf collecting dust bunnies for a while.

GlassJaw

Hero
romp said:
I do not have the search function yet, so sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone use the d20 modern rules set for fantasy. I mean a straight fantasy dungeon crawl with an occasional visit to town to resupply type fantasy game?

Grim Tales works amazingly well for a fantasy campaign. It's closer to d20 Modern than not and the talent tree and class expansions work great for a fantasy game.

Iron_Chef

First Post
GlassJaw said:
Grim Tales works amazingly well for a fantasy campaign. It's closer to d20 Modern than not and the talent tree and class expansions work great for a fantasy game.

Who publishes Grim Tales? Links to reviews and game home page?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads