• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part One

Sixchan

First Post
Six watches the converstion, and then finally shouts in exasperation. "DAMN IT! STUPID ****ING WANDS!" After a few moments, Six calms down, and tries to return to a logical state of mind. "Hey, all we really need is a firing range, right? In fact, all we need is a window so we can see the sky. Jane can just fire upwards until she changes back into James! And then as long as he doesn't fire again, there'll be no problems!"

Sixchan

First Post
"I doubt it'd be my 'time of the month', because I haven't even started building up the blood in my womb yet...mainly because I don't have one. Once I change, the blood'll build up, I'll ovulate a little later, and then in about a month's time I'll have my first period. So at the very least I'm spending five, if not ten days just to be safe, as a guy again. It shouldn't be too difficult! But I'll have to keep that Bugbear far, far away...I don't want to end up not having this period for all the wrong reasons. Come to think of it, if we were to get pregnant as females, and we switched sexes, what would happen?"

Janos Audron

Explorer
After taking a sip, Rom says "So this is what Cure Light Wounds tastes like. Who would've known..."

"Six, that is just gross... And I don't think it's a good idea to get pregnant and then change back, 'cause anything can happen: it's magic."

KitanaVorr

First Post
Rom takes a sip of the lemony liquid.

[Roll: 8 + 2 = 10 points healed, 7 sips left]

Hanh stared at six. "Do you want to get pregnant? And if you want to have a period." She digs into her pocket and to Raistlins horror pulls out a long cylindrical object wrapped in plastic.

[Roll: 17 + Range]

Taking a shot, she tosses the object, thunking Wille on the head with it. "This is what women use today. I've got plenty more. Want some Jane? Six?" She throws a couple more in their direction.

The bug bear scratches its head, then glances at its fingers and starts licking off whatever he got off there.

"Can we go?" Hanh asked everyone, glancing at Raistlin who was looking at her as if she was a demon incarnate.

Sixchan

First Post
Six catches the 'long cylindrical object', and looks at it closely. "Hmm...I would have bought the smaller ones, but...meh." He places it casually into his pocket, and dismisses the idea of using it with a wave of his hand. "Nah. If and when I get the wand, I'll check. And if something undesireable is happening, I'll just use the wand to change back. I'd like to hope I can be right for once about something...since there's no blood, how can I bleed?" Six lowers his head for a moment, and appears to be staring though the floor. He speaks again "In fact, Hanh, if this sort of thing is a great discomfort to women, what's to stop you using the wand at 'that time of the month'?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hanh wrinkled her nose. "Because its even worse being a man. Its no fun being a man. I think Jane has used the wand a few times now and she hasn't turned back into a man. I used it once and I haven't turned into a man. What makes you think you'll be able to turn gender whenever you want? How many times do you think you can use the wand before it runs out?"

Jemal

Adventurer
Jane easily catches the twirling 'potion' and sets it in her back-packs side-pouch, then looks at hanh as if she's crazy "WHAT? ARE You crazy?" (See, told ya) she shakes her head "Don't you know 'GUYS RULE, GIRLS DROOL'?". To emphasize this, She starts drooling. "See, I didn't used to do that!" She wipes her mouth and seems about to say something else when suddenly she stops and slaps her forehead "I MUST have turned into a true blonde! How could I NOT think of that before?" She laments, turning back to Grey, as her eyes light up and she grabs the grey wizard by the coat/shirt/whatever(Not THAT Whatever, You Perv!) excitedly. "HEY! Can you Remove Curses or Dispel Magic? Maybe that'd work! I'ld ask RAISTLIN but we all know he's not powerful enough to help me even if he WAS smart enough to realize the debt I'ld owe him." She says loudly enough for all to hear.

OOC: Reverse psychology. hehe. Not just for use on un-ruley children, but I figured it'd work on a guy who prides POWER above EVERYTHING else.

Sixchan

First Post
"I dunno. I never ran out on Sailor Moon, did it?" He looks about questioningly, then helplessly. "did it? We can keep firing it and it'll never run out, right?" He looks to Gandalf. "Right? Please?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Hmm I think you go it as reversed as your gender. Girls rule, guys drool." Hanh grinned with a wink. "That's certainly been my experience."

The grey wizard shrugged. "Only if it is a curse can you remove a curse. Dispel magic...that would depend on how strong this brand of magic is." He glanced at the frilly wand. "It looks like a powerful one."

Then glancing at Six, the grey wizard sighed. "Nothing is forever. All magic can be exhausted."

A big puff of smoke and a boy with shaggy brown hair suddenly appeared in the center of the room looking more confused than anyone else.

Raistlin mutters something under his breath before yelling out loud to something up in the rafters. "Will you stop messing with your damned rod, Vivi!"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads