• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Modern] The "In Character" Character game Part Two

Festy_Dog

First Post
Originally posted by Kalanyr
"Its been 2 years since I've read that book, Festy. So not too well at all. "

"Ah well, you get that. Hmm, might see if I can get some knuckle dusters somewhere, magical ones would own. Meet you at the bank when I'm done," Festy says, and makes his way to the Junk Store.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Wille decides that there isn't really anything that he'll need, so he can just come back and exchange in case something pops up.
He then heads to the junk shop.

psychognome

First Post
Patrik walks into the store named Magical Menagerie with Mario, and looks around.

"Er, yeah, hi Rifa... I'm Patrik, and I'm looking for, um, animals... I guess I've found the right shop." he says a bit nervously. He looks around the shop at all the mundane animals. "Um, do you have anything, you know, less mundane. I mean magical animals, you know, rats with four pairs o' legs, lizards that give nasty shocks... you know."

Since this alternate world, or whatever you might call it, seems to work on D&D logic... he thinks. well, maybe there's a chance that there are D&D creatures running around.

Lichtenhart

First Post
"You could ask for a Puffskein, Patrik. They're quite cute. And they eat your bogies while you sleep too."
Mario points to some cages where small, spherical odd creatures covered in custard-colored fur are kept and smiles.

"Good Morning Rifa, I'm looking for some food for my Pikachu here, and for anything else he could like. Some toys perhaps?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Magical Menagerie

Rifa smiles at Mario and Pikachu. "Why of course! We have all kinds of treats for every animal there is!" She steps over to where a door rests on the side of the wall. Opening it, Mario could see containers filled with all kinds of colors, shapes, and sizes of food. Once Mario enters, Rifa shuts the door behind him.

Turning to Patrick, she smiles at him. "Less mundane? But none of our animals are mundane...they are familiars for wizards after all. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can see if we have it in stock."

OOC: Patrick, Mario

KitanaVorr

First Post

The Junk Shop

As the three headed toward the junk shop, they see that it is...pretty junky. All kinds of things that couldn't possible be useful magic items- at least to your mind - lay around. A big hubcap, half a toothbrush, rubberbands, a straw hat with a hole on top, an umbrella that was turned upside down...all that and more lay around the entire shop.

An old man shuffles over to you as you all enter - the air smells like turpentine - and gives each of you a handshake. Her fingers feel quite leathery.

"Welcome! Welcome...what can I do you for?"

OOC: Six, Festy, Wille

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Flourish and Blotts

It certainly was as packed full of books as you remembered it from the movie. Books everywhere - in old cauldrons, on shelves, hanging from hooks, on the floor, on tables, on chairs, and even some floating in the air in front of the shop for window dressing.

As he entered a very tiny girl walked toward him - perhaps three feet tall. When he got closer, he realized that she certainly wasn't as young as he had thought - in fact if she looked as if she was his age despite the height.

The tiny young woman smiled at him - with pretty blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hello! My name is Anna. Can I help you find a book?"

OOC: Timothy

KitanaVorr

First Post
Gringotts Bank

Everyone else who hadn't gone anywhere still remained at the bank with Vivi and Hanh. Both were talking animatedly about Solid Snake.

"You really mean he's here?"

"Yes!"

"He is my favorite and I mean favorite video game hottie!"

Vivi giggles as Hanh begins to straighten herself in a nearby glass. "You want to find go buy anything?"

"Not really - no."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy returns the shake with a smile.

"Welcome! Welcome...what can I do you for?"

"Well I was just on the lookout for something along the lines of knuckle dusters maybe? If you have something like that in stock," Festy asks.

Sixchan

First Post
Six looks around, and speaks absent-mindedly "Coooooooool. Cool. Cool cool cool. A magic shop. Cool." She walks around the place, examining things. "I'm looking for something that would go with my outfit, and this wand." She waves the wand slightly. (If the umbrella is pink, she says "Like this umbrella here. What does it do?") "Or an offensive weapon. That's ranged. like a hookshot. Come to think of it," she looks at the man with leathery female hands, "you wouldn't happen to have boots of speed or something similar would you? Or a belt of flying?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads