• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Transformers...

Psion

Adventurer
... sort of.

In case you missed it, from FFG:

Mechamorphosis RPG - $14.95
Enter a world of devastatingly powerful robotic warriors that hide among us as cars, jets, and everyday objects in this d20 mini-game. Some are terrorist aggressors, enacting evil schemes to dominate human kind. Others are self-declared defenders of the human race, fighting their mechanical foes and avoiding the military forces of the fearful and desperate people they are trying to protect. Their battles rage from hidden desert bases to active volcanoes, from the depths of the sea to the frontiers of space. In Mechamorphosis, the warrior doesn't pilot the robot; the warrior is the robot!

Link

Lizard

Explorer
Psion said:
... sort of.

In case you missed it, from FFG:

Link

I'll be getting it. I'm marginally irked I didn't get to write for it, I mean, for Prime's sake, I've got Transformers FANFIC all over the web, mumble grumble....

RodneyThompson

First Post
I'm...intrigued, we'll say that much. It's not even an homage to Transformers, it's a full blown yoinking of concept! Not that that's a bad thing, since I doubt we'd ever see a licensed Transformers RPG. A couple of years ago I was kicking around some concepts for a d20 Transformers one-shot, and it got me really into the fan sites and everything, so I think there's a lot that could be done with this.

malladin

Explorer
Drat and Botheration!

I was going to write something like this!!

Ah well, at least I've got my He-Man idea to go with :).

Cheerio,

Ben, Malladin's Gate
(DarkLore Guru)

Sounds... interesting. I like the Transformers and the Beastly followups... Just hope they can pull it off and make it fun. I also think mecha games are cool, but less cool if the piloting rules make the game a drag. Wonder if there are any legal issues with a concept so close to an established property?

Til all are one...

Remove ads