• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20Modern: The "In Character" Character game[Recruitment]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lichtenhart said:
Ok, then what level are we? One for every game we're in? :D

What about games we're DMing? Those should be worth more than games we're in... ;)

And the IR! What about that? That should count as 15 levels by itself right there... :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
I was thinking of adding a few occupations and skills to this. For those of you inbetween occupations, I was thinking: occupation as PbPGamer(I'll write it up) and of course the specialization: PbPAddict will be available....with new skills, etc....

Everyone will start at 1st level but you'll quickly move up in level no fear! You'll be required to start with some ranks in Knowledge(D&D).

People are not allowed to:
1. Die, they will be only unconscious and moved to the hospital by paramedics
2. Talk about mature subject matter...I'm going for a G rating here.
3. Be serious, hey this is for fun!

The basic premise is that everyone is meeting at a convention when bad things happen and its up to the band of PbPGamers to solve the mystery and stop the madness!

EDIT: I know this is madness on my part, but there will be no limit on how many people play in this game unless I go beserk. You don't have to post every day, but ah...if you don't post at least once a day the GM will take liberties with your character and probably lock him or her in a closet quaking in fear.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I guess I've gotten too deep into this now...

I'm in...

But wouldn't the idea for the gamers to be ensuring that the madness continues at the con, rather than stopping it? :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
I guess I've gotten too deep into this now...

I'm in...

But wouldn't the idea for the gamers to be ensuring that the madness continues at the con, rather than stopping it? :D

I should be more specific and comment that it will be a different brand of madness all together....:D

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Well, if you do Metagaming, then you have to do an IC feat... a feat that says "I'm so into the game, I'm acting IC even when OoC!"

Sixchan

First Post
Ideas for skills:
Knowledge: OOC
Speak Jargon
Sense Munchkin

EDIT: and we all need "Exotic Weapon Proficiency: D20s"

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads