• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20Modern: The "In Character" Character game[Recruitment]

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm in... especially if we're lvl=Games. hehe... yet another reason to catch up to Gary!

Hmm.. I've got a few feats+Skills I'ld love:
First Dibs (General)
You automatically get the first choice of any treasure/goodie. If multiple characters have this feat, strongest goes first, women before men, DM before all.

Cheat (Powergamer +Munchkin Only)
Whenever nobody is looking you may change any die roll or stat to any other number you want.

Plausible Deniability(General)
Prereq: Bluff 5 ranks
You lie. You lie like a dog. They don't beleive you but they can't prove you wrong. Good for you.

Skills:
Rules Lawyering
Brown-Nosing

KitanaVorr

First Post
Okay here is my first jab at a PbP Gamer occupation...

What are you talking about? The boards ARE your true occupation. You spend your time on the boards with the exclusion of everything else.
Pre-requisite: Old enough to read and type

Class Skills:
Knowledge(D&D)
Pick one more skill as a Class Skill

Exotic Weapon Proficiency(D20 Dice)

Reputation Increase: + 1

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
For levels I'ld highly suggest 2. It's the most likely to accomodate most of our skills and abilities.

Well for my sanity, I'd like all of you to start as level one, that way if people join while the game is going, they start off as level one.

Don't worry though, depending on the frequency of your posts, you'll go up in level once a week(if you post once a day). Pretty psychotic? yeah I know...but lol I don't plan on having this game go on forever!

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, so are there any other things we need to know? Stat points, Wealth, Occupations (I know you said you're working on those so I'll be patient for that).

Is there going to be anything mystical or gang related or sci fi or what's it going to be? I'm hoping we're not just doing our normal lives cuz well... :(

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
OK, so are there any other things we need to know? Stat points, Wealth, Occupations (I know you said you're working on those so I'll be patient for that).

Is there going to be anything mystical or gang related or sci fi or what's it going to be? I'm hoping we're not just doing our normal lives cuz well... :(

Ya'all start off in your normal lives but once ah...an event happens, then you'll be allowed access to the arcane/psychic/divine powers via wild talent feats.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads