• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D500 adventure ideas!

Malk

First Post
Ok so maybe im too new here to start something like this and have it go somewhere, but hey im going to try anyway. I was thinking about the list of one hundred adventure ideas in the DMG. Most of them seem kinda silly at first glance, but as one of my friends said, you can start not only an adventure, but an entire campaign off of any of them. And well at least two of our longstanding games, games with large ammounts of emotional content and really high quality roleplaying had ideas from that list as their basis. So i would like to see what kind of list the great creative minds of ENworld can pull together. I guesse I'll start with number one.

want to see the whole list, go here. http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1333282#post1333282

1: All the clocks in the Gnomish kingdom are running backwards.

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
2. A stone golem claims to have become sentient, causing an uproar among the magic community (wizards, sorcerers, etc.)

Alcareru

First Post
3. A group of adventurers gather at a local tavern in a small village to seek employment.....

However, the tavern, a local landmark in this village has burned down, much to the consternation of the locals who employ the group to find out who or what did this deed.

EricNoah

Adventurer
4. A signet ring, used by the port authority of a coastal town, has been stolen. Presumably smugglers will use it to falsely mark documents indicating proper taxes on stolen goods have been paid.

Last edited:

Chroma

Explorer
7. In defiance of the winds, dark clouds have begun to gather around the peak of a nearby mountain; at night, flashes of light can be seen within them.

Macbeth

First Post
9. A city's ruler instates random Detect Evil spells to find criminals. Various theives and even some 'upstanding citizens' want to put a stop to these random checks.

Remove ads