Daily Art Preview

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Hussar said:
Now THAT'S groovy. I likes that one. First cool Githzerai I've ever seen.
More art from Komarck, please! After all, he also done this often praised piece. Though I think that his artwork often screams "cover"! And he's on my personal list of "favourite fantasy artists"! ;)

Cheers, LT.

Lord Tirian said:
More art from Komarck, please! After all, he also done this often praised piece. Though I think that his artwork often screams "cover"! And he's on my personal list of "favourite fantasy artists"! ;)

Cheers, LT.
I hadn't realized that was Kormack. I should have realized from the awesome.

Baron Opal

First Post
Yowza.

That's by far my fave, and I hope that he did the githyanki as well. The 'flayers anf the gith' are some of my favorite critters.

Edit: Hey, waitaminute... monks aren't in the PHB. I wonder what githzerai stats are going to be? Fighter based? Hmm...

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Baron Opal said:
Yowza.

That's by far my fave, and I hope that he did the githyanki as well. The 'flayers anf the gith' are some of my favorite critters.

Edit: Hey, waitaminute... monks aren't in the PHB. I wonder what githzerai stats are going to be? Fighter based? Hmm...
Well their monster stats don't have to be based off a class. So they can still be monks. As for player race version... Dunno.

Dunamin

First Post
Nice ones! I had hoped they would be slightly less human-like than that, but that's a general preference I have with fantasy races.

More importantly, though, I really hope they do githyankis well (a much more fascinating race). I'd prefer 'yankis and 'zerais to be similar enough that they can be mistaken for each other at a glance, but showcase clear distinctions at a closer look.

Baron Opal said:
Yowza.

No doubt they will have unique NPC abilities which are probably based a little bit off what the monk is like now, which will likely be quite different from what the monk eventually looks like.

Yair

Community Supporter
Hussar said:
20080422_114778_098lkj_0.jpg

Now THAT'S groovy. I likes that one. First cool Githzerai I've ever seen.
I'll second that. I generally hate the Gith, but these look awesome. And his other linked piece is great too. WotC should comission more from this guy!

Remove ads