• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daily Art Preview

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Hussar said:
Now THAT'S groovy. I likes that one. First cool Githzerai I've ever seen.
More art from Komarck, please! After all, he also done this often praised piece. Though I think that his artwork often screams "cover"! And he's on my personal list of "favourite fantasy artists"! ;)

Cheers, LT.

Lord Tirian said:
More art from Komarck, please! After all, he also done this often praised piece. Though I think that his artwork often screams "cover"! And he's on my personal list of "favourite fantasy artists"! ;)

Cheers, LT.
I hadn't realized that was Kormack. I should have realized from the awesome.

Baron Opal

First Post
Yowza.

That's by far my fave, and I hope that he did the githyanki as well. The 'flayers anf the gith' are some of my favorite critters.

Edit: Hey, waitaminute... monks aren't in the PHB. I wonder what githzerai stats are going to be? Fighter based? Hmm...

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Baron Opal said:
Yowza.

That's by far my fave, and I hope that he did the githyanki as well. The 'flayers anf the gith' are some of my favorite critters.

Edit: Hey, waitaminute... monks aren't in the PHB. I wonder what githzerai stats are going to be? Fighter based? Hmm...
Well their monster stats don't have to be based off a class. So they can still be monks. As for player race version... Dunno.

Dunamin

First Post
Nice ones! I had hoped they would be slightly less human-like than that, but that's a general preference I have with fantasy races.

More importantly, though, I really hope they do githyankis well (a much more fascinating race). I'd prefer 'yankis and 'zerais to be similar enough that they can be mistaken for each other at a glance, but showcase clear distinctions at a closer look.

Baron Opal said:
Yowza.

No doubt they will have unique NPC abilities which are probably based a little bit off what the monk is like now, which will likely be quite different from what the monk eventually looks like.

Yair

Community Supporter
Hussar said:
20080422_114778_098lkj_0.jpg

Now THAT'S groovy. I likes that one. First cool Githzerai I've ever seen.
I'll second that. I generally hate the Gith, but these look awesome. And his other linked piece is great too. WotC should comission more from this guy!

Remove ads