Daily Art Preview

Derren

Hero
AllisterH said:
Yeah...How does his orcs, gnolls, bugbears, elves and dwarves look?

Elves and Dwarves are just small humans or humans with pointy ears so I don't see why he should have problems with them

And his Gnolls don't look bad either
[sblock]
cov_31.jpg
[/sblock].

DandD

First Post
Then it's official. Let us make Komarck the new artistic god of 4th edition, and built a giant church with a huge golden bell that shall chime whenever a new artwork for 4th edition is published by him.

DandD

First Post
I knew why I liked him... He did the cover for Street Magic, the Shadowrun 4th edition supplemental book about advanced magic rules, which has so far the best cover of all Shadowrun books. Huzzah.

Elphilm

Explorer
DandD said:
Let us make Komarck the new artistic god of 4th edition, and built a giant church with a huge golden bell that shall chime whenever a new artwork for 4th edition is published by him.
I've wanted to see that happen ever since I saw those gorgeous full-page works of his in Player's Handbook II!

AllisterH

First Post
Elphilm said:

Ah, so he's the guy that did the awesome Cave of Chaos pic. I liked that piece and many of his other pieces in his gallery (the Cthulhu pic is very nice....)

Cormack must be something of an unknown still or he might be somewhat slow at creating his pieces (he doesn't seem to have any M:TG work and has few non RPG book covers to his name...Weird)

Derren

Hero
AllisterH said:
Ah, so he's the guy that did the awesome Cave of Chaos pic. I liked that piece and many of his other pieces in his gallery (the Cthulhu pic is very nice....)

Cormack must be something of an unknown still or he might be somewhat slow at creating his pieces (he doesn't seem to have any M:TG work and has few non RPG book covers to his name...Weird)

I guess the reason why he didn't do the core book covers is a combination of time (his schedule and the time he needs for a picture) and money.

But according to his info he worked for quite a lot of companies so far and his gallery also features a lot of CCG pictures, just not M:TG ones.
http://www.komarckart.com/index.html

Remove ads