Daily Art Preview

Oni

First Post
DandD said:
20080430_114780_0.jpg

The Dark One... A native to the Shadowfell

Okay, what do you think of that thingie?

I think it's pretty damn cool. I like this better than any of the others posted so far. It made me think of the Shadow's evil mutated mini-me. :)

Seriously if all the artwork met this standard I would be extremely happy. I dig the style.

I don't know what the hell it is, but I want to use it. Really that's what the art should do, inspire.

Last edited:

Shroomy

Adventurer
I'd guess that the Dark Creepers would be low-level lurkers or skirmishers. I thought they exploded in a flash of light when they died, but that's not in the 3e FF and I can't find my copy of the original FF.

DandD

First Post
20080501_114875_0.jpg

That's the newest picture on the Wizards of the Coast-page. Hmmm... The Warforged from the Eberron Campaign Setting.

Zamkaizer

First Post
DandD said:
That's the newest picture on the Wizards of the Coast-page. Hmmm... The Warforged from the Eberron Campaign Setting.
Yes, we've known that they would be in the Monster Manual I--and playable--for some time.

I typically like Eva Widermann's stuff, but I judge this picture to be super lame, especially in comparison to Steve Prescott's depiction of Warforged.

Zamkaizer said:
I typically like Eva Widermann's stuff, but I judge this picture to be super lame, especially in comparison to Steve Prescott's depiction of them.

QFT. This has to be the worst warforged pic WotC has put out since eberron's release. Its cartoony but not in a good way.

Moon-Lancer

First Post
I like the parts that are wood. I am impressed with the calves. The face is ok, i guess, but the rest of the body is dripping with anatomy.

Remove ads