• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar sends Noir to rejoin the ranks of the white belts

Darkwolf

First Post
Heres the log of the match...3 flag standard strat..
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The spear seeks below the ruins; conceals the tempest of the willow!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The balancing manticore wracks the gate; absorbs the assailment of the rosewood!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The wolf shouts on top of the tower; wards off the energy of the lily!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The thunder penetrates the palace; shields the drive of the willow!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The rose petal dominates the garden; leaps over the thrust of the invisible blade!
<Dalamar> Wow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The fang strikes underneath the badlands; removes the speed of the rainbow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The raven drifts atop the spring; reduces the foray of the shadow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The raven rides in the midst of the village; avoids the efforts of the snow! *yen+yen*
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The fox kicks with the river; negates the kick of the eyes!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The vine slides underneath the canyon; quells the slash of the heart!
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tower north-west of Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the dusk of the staff.
<Dalamar> Didn't know that
<Noir> what a hand of crap...
<GrayDoom> btw, please repost your stats.
<Noir> Noir Thug Out of luck, 1-2, Dirty trick, Sig: Dragon, Loc: Hells
<Dalamar> Dalamar
<Dalamar> <Dalamar> Dark Aprentice, Out of Favor
<Dalamar> <Dalamar> Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West wind)
<Dalamar> <Dalamar> Record 1-4
<Dalamar> The thunder penetrates the palace; shields the drive of the willow!
<Noir> The fang strikes underneath the badlands; removes the speed of the rainbow!
<GrayDoom> round Noir; 1 point Noir; 1 flag Noir, 2 flags neutral
<Dalamar> The balancing manticore wracks the gate; absorbs the assailment of the rosewood!
<Noir> The raven drifts atop the spring; reduces the foray of the shadow!
<GrayDoom> round Dalamar; 1 point Dalamar; 3 flags neutral
<Dalamar> The wolf shouts on top of the tower; wards off the energy of the lily!
<Noir> The fox kicks with the river; negates the kick of the eyes!
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The shadowy scorpion sucker punches the steppes; redirects the violence of the wyrm!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom punches the castle; waves away the stab of the earth!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The thunder strikes next to the wastelands; dominates the assailment of the rainbow as it flies underneath the punch of the rainbow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard leaps on top of the canyon; tumbles across the edge of the fortress! *yen*
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit penetrates the plain; sweeps in the midst of the kick of the cat!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The tiger rends the temple; protects against the onslaught of the bird!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The dragon moves before the desert; speaks before the touch of the steel!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The panther fluidly punches the marsh; defends against the descent of the moon!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The raven glides below the ricefield; stands by the edge of the ki!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom slides next to the forest; gracefully negates the chi of the stone!
<Dalamar> The dragon moves before the desert; speaks before the touch of the steel!
<Noir> BOING!
<Noir> The blizzard leaps on top of the canyon; tumbles across the edge of the fortress! *yen*
<Noir> autowin me...thanks :p
<GrayDoom> round Noir; 1 flag Noir, 1 yen Noir; 2 flags Noir, 1 flag neutral
<Dalamar> The tiger rends the temple; protects against the onslaught of the bird! I forgot...
<Noir> The rabbit penetrates the plain; sweeps in the midst of the kick of the cat!
<Dalamar> I gotta log off for a moment, will be right back!
<GrayDoom> round Dalamar; 1 flag Dalamar; 1 flag Noir, 2 flags neutral
*** Dalamar has left #ybfight
*** Dalamar has joined #ybfight
<Dalamar> Will somebody repost my hand, please
<Sabaron> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The tiger rends the temple; protects against the onslaught of the bird!
<Sabaron> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The dragon moves before the desert; speaks before the touch of the steel!
<Sabaron> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The panther fluidly punches the marsh; defends against the descent of the moon!
<Sabaron> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The raven glides below the ricefield; stands by the edge of the ki!
<Sabaron> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom slides next to the forest; gracefully negates
the chi of the stone!
<Noir> 1: The tiger rends the temple; protects against the onslaught of the bird!
<Noir> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The dragon moves before the desert; speaks before the touch of the steel!
<Noir> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The panther fluidly punches the marsh; defends against the descent of the moon!
<Noir> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The raven glides below the ricefield; stands by the edge of the ki!
<Noir> <Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom slides next to the forest; gracefully negates the chi of the stone!
<Noir> that is your hand
<Noir> 1: The shadowy scorpion sucker punches the steppes; redirects the violence of the wyrm!
<Noir> <Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom punches the castle; waves away the stab of the earth!
<Noir> <Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The thunder strikes next to the wastelands; dominates the assailment of the rainbow as it flies underneath the punch of the rainbow!
<Noir> <Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard leaps on top of the canyon; tumbles across the edge of the fortress! *yen*
<Noir> <Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit penetrates the plain; sweeps in the midst of the kick of the cat!
<Noir> and that is mine
<Noir> score is 1 flag me; 2 neutral
<Noir> 1 more move this hand
<Dalamar> Hey, I've got a double hand! :D
<Dalamar> The panther fluidly punches the marsh; defends against the descent of the moon!
<Noir> The shadowy scorpion sucker punches the steppes; redirects the violence of the wyrm!
<GrayDoom> round noir; 1 point noir; 2 flags noir, 1 flag neutral
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The lotus blossom tramples the temple; shields against the foray of the sun!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The vine leaps over the savanna; dodges the roar of the teardrop!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The thunder stands from the vale; averts the tempest of the wyrm! *yen*
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom attacks the swamp; negates the rising of the chi!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The wolf flies by the dungeon; removes the motion of the stone!
<Dalamar> The pure spider shreds the wastelands; dodges the roar of the rainbow! *yen*
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The unseen sword speaks upon the madlands; silences the chi of the ki!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The falcon illuminates the village; guards against the edge of the eyes!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The west wind leaps over the madlands so fast that it mercilessly ravages the Cho-ma Market Square; dodges the punch of the lightbeam!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The fan glides in the midst of the glade; grasps the aggression of the chi!
*** Sabaron is now known as GIANT_FROG
<Dalamar> The unseen sword speaks upon the madlands; silences the chi of the ki!
<Noir> The cherry blossom attacks the swamp; negates the rising of the chi!
<Noir> the chi of the ki?
<Dalamar> Really powerful
<GrayDoom> round Dalamar; 2 flags Dalamar; 3 flags neutral
<GIANT_FROG> Apparently quite powerful, as it made the match into a 5 flag match. :)
<Noir> 2 flags?
* Dalamar is confused
<GIANT_FROG> Last round: <GrayDoom> round Dalamar; 1 flag Dalamar; 1 flag Noir, 2 flags neutral
<Dalamar> What on yberia did that move do?
<GIANT_FROG> This is a standard match...
<Noir> ok...either GD means 1 flag and 3 flags neutral...or 2 flags and 1 flag dalamar..
<GrayDoom> sigh, sorry. not paying attention. thought dalamar had master of shadows
<GIANT_FROG> Round before that: <GrayDoom> round Noir; 1 flag Noir, 1 yen Noir; 2 flags Noir, 1 flag neutral
<GrayDoom> round dalamar; 1 flag dalamar; 3 flags neutral
<Noir> ok...lets back up here...
<Dalamar> I gave such a powerful impression that GD thought that!
<Noir> sab has me confused
<Noir> previous round was 2 flags me; 1 flag neutral..
<GIANT_FROG> Just read GD's round summary.
<Noir> dalamar winning this round should be 1 flag me; 2 flags neutral
<GIANT_FROG> 2 rounds ago: Noir 2
<GIANT_FROG> 1 round ago: Noir 1
<GIANT_FROG> Now: Noir 0
<Dalamar> I'm in the mood :)
<GrayDoom> sab, you're confusing me, wasn't it just 2 flags noir lsat round?
<Noir> YES!
<GIANT_FROG> Oh, right.
* GIANT_FROG shuts up before he causes any more damage
* Noir bonks the giant_frog
<GrayDoom> bleh :p. thanks for the help :p.
<GrayDoom> now, with that confusion out of the way
<Noir> now what is it GD..
<GrayDoom> round dalamar; 1 flag dalamar; 1 flag noir, 2 flags neutral.
<Noir> now that I have to scroll off screen to get to the moves..
<Dalamar> The pure spider shreds the wastelands; dodges the roar of the rainbow! *yen*
<Noir> The wolf flies by the dungeon; removes the motion of the stone!
<GrayDoom> round dalamar; 1 flag Dalamar; 3 flags neutral
<Dalamar> The west wind leaps over the madlands so fast that it mercilessly ravages the Cho-ma Market Square; dodges the punch of the lightbeam!
* Dalamar wonders where his yen is
* Noir waves bye bye to that move...
<Noir> DIRTY TRICK!
<GrayDoom> yeah yeah, and 1 yen to dalamar that last round.
<Dalamar> You're first Noir
<Noir> new hands first
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The thunder crushes the temple; averts the chaos of the chi!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The raven tramples the heavens; dodges the energy of the ember!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The spider flips below the fountain; scatters the stab of the cat!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The chopstick bows through the lake; removes the stab of the water!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The secret fan thrusts the well; removes the beauty of the chi!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The rabbit tramples the delta; dodges the touch of the cat!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The sword tracks upon the delta; scatters the pain of the spirit!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The fang breaks the castle; effortlessly parts the touch of the weapon!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The manta ray painfully dominates the garden; dodges the motion of the fell
dagger and insanely shields the stab of the lightbeam! *yen*
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The rat torments the badlands; absorbs the slash of the scythe!
<Noir> The manta ray painfully dominates the garden; dodges the motion of the fell dagger and insanely shields the stab of the lightbeam! *yen*
<Dalamar> The thunder crushes the temple; averts the chaos of the chi!
<Noir> yen also please..
<GrayDoom> and 1 yen noir, sorry
<Noir> not a problem...chat matches are crazy
<Noir> The fang breaks the castle; effortlessly parts the touch of the weapon!
<Dalamar> You don't really care for money GD, do you? :)
<Dalamar> The raven tramples the heavens; dodges the energy of the ember!
<Noir> nah..he just wants to keep it..
<GrayDoom> round noir; 1 point noir; 2 flags noir, 1 flag neutral
<Noir> The rat torments the badlands; absorbs the slash of the scythe!
<Dalamar> The secret fan thrusts the well; removes the beauty of the chi!
<GrayDoom> round dalamar; 1 point Dalamar; 1 flag Noir, 2 flags neutral
<Noir> new hands...again..
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The lizard seeks within the tower; waves away the touch of the eyes!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The northstar bows across the palace; wards off the tempest of the water!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The phoenix drifts from the lake; conceals the drive of the arrow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The monkey becomes one with the city; parts the aggression of the rainbow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The rose petal rends the valley; fends off the thrust of the rosewood!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The hammer thrusts the foothills; silences the aggression of the lightning!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The phoenix demolishes the foothills; scatters the edge of the rainbow!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The onyx fang becomes one with the delta; avoids the assailment of the flame!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The mongoose drifts above the temple; scatters the blood of the armor!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The silver dagger carves the garden; protects against the efforts of the plant!
<Noir> monkey becomes one with the city; parts the aggression of the rainbow!
<Dalamar> The phoenix demolishes the foothills; scatters the edge of the rainbow!
<GrayDoom> round noir; 1 flag Noir; 2 flags Noir, 1 flag neutral
<Noir> The northstar bows across the palace; wards off the tempest of the water!
<Dalamar> The onyx fang becomes one with the delta; avoids the assailment of the flame!
<Noir> gtg in 5 minutes..
<Dalamar> bummer
<Noir> would be back...but it would be at least 15 minutes..
<Dalamar> I'm not going to wait that long, I gotta go to bed
<Dalamar> But not just yet...
<GrayDoom> round dalamar; 1 point dalamar; 1 flag noir, 2 flags neutral
* GrayDoom does not like standard matches for just this reason
<Noir> The lizard seeks within the tower; waves away the touch of the eyes!
<Dalamar> The silver dagger carves the garden; protects against the efforts of the plant!
* Dalamar likes standard matches because he would be dead already without one
<GrayDoom> round Dalamar; 1 point Dalamar; 3 flags neutral
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The northstar tumbles facing the tundra; grasps the kick of the dark
sunbeam!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The raven cuts the ravine; dodges the blood of the armor!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The sad ki-rin speaks through the ricefield; scatters the assailment of the sun!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal slides within the madlands; avoids the push of the willow and tranquilly negates the punch of the scythe!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The snake shouts in the midst of the ravine; shreds the blood of the lava!
<GrayDoom> I would like to let the fighters know that Sudden Death _is_ an option.
<GIANT_FROG> And a rather amusing one, given the stakes involved here. :)
<GrayDoom> ehhe
*** GIANT_FROG is now known as Sabaron
<Noir> back
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Dalamar> Good
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The blizzard moves above the vale; reduces the speed of the fell dagger! *yen*
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The irresistible hammer scourges the glade; negates the chaos of the bird!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The sword removes the pillars; redirects the touch of the stone!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The crane moves from the prairie; silences the kick of the steam!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin tracks by the fountain; silences the stab of the wyrm!
<Noir> he irresistible hammer scourges the glade; negates the chaos of the bird!
<Dalamar> The rose petal slides within the madlands; avoids the push of the willow and tranquilly negates the punch of the scythe!
<GrayDoom> round dalamar; 1 point dalamar; 1 flag dalamar, 2 flags neutral
<Noir> The blizzard moves above the vale; reduces the speed of the fell dagger! *yen*
<Dalamar> The snake shouts in the midst of the ravine; shreds the blood of the lava!
<GrayDoom> round alamar; 1 point dalamar, 1 yen dalamar; 2 flags dalamar, 1 flag neutral
<Noir> The ki-rin tracks by the fountain; silences the stab of the wyrm!
<Dalamar> Sneaky Trick: Fountain
<Dalamar> The rose petal slides within the madlands; avoids the push of the willow and tranquilly negates the punch of the scythe!
<Noir> sd offered..
<Dalamar> Not a chance... :p
<Dalamar> If you start winning again :)
<GrayDoom> dalamar, you already used that move
<Dalamar> Hups...
<Noir> heh..
<Dalamar> Let's try again: The northstar tumbles facing the tundra; grasps the kick of the dark sunbeam!
<Dalamar> Can't mark used...
<GrayDoom> round Noir; 0 points Noir; 2 flags Dalamar, 1 flag neutral
<Noir> new hands again...hand #5...
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 1: The vine carves the canyon; reduces the kick of the rain!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 2: The hammer kicks the savanna; shields against the roar of the willow!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 3: The toad kicks in the midst of the ruins and roughly thrusts the foul; silences the thrust of the bird!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard withers the castle; grasps the aggression of the lava!
<Noir> <MeowthBot> 5: The supreme mantis speaks within the pond as it falls higher than the root;
defends against the terror of the lightbeam!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The manticore moves by the wetlands; scatters the beauty of the heart! *yen*
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The scorpion charges the delta; shields against the drive of the plant!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The raven nails the lake; scatters the tempest of the body!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The snake rains upon the delta; wards off the cut of the root!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The kama leaps next to the fountain; quells the quickening of the lightning!
<Noir> The blizzard withers the castle; grasps the aggression of the lava!
<Dalamar> The kama leaps next to the fountain; quells the quickening of the lightning!
<GrayDoom> round Dalamar; 2 points Dalamar; 3 flags Dalamar; the dang fight is finally over; match Dalamar
<Noir> well dalamar...?
<Dalamar> "As I said to another: The decision of who should die is not for mere mortals like us"
<Dalamar> I will spare you
<Noir> heh..ok..lets try this again...congrats :)
<GrayDoom> someone post the log... and i'll post advancement
<Dalamar> I can't post the log as I don't see it fully as I was off
<Noir> be there in a moment

graydoom

First Post
Dalamar, you rise back to Dark Apprentice 0.

Noir, you fall back to White Belt, for Dalamar has chosen to spare you.

Also, both of you have gained 2 yen, if my count is correct.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"You owe me girl, remember that..."
Dalamar departs the fight area, his pride returned

Dalamar
Dark Apprentice 0
2 Yen, Record 2-4

Remove ads