• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Damage Mitigation Calculator

knightofround

First Post
Maybe I'm missing something obvious...but since when do Fighters (and only fighters) get to add their con mod to healing surge amount? Is this errata or something, because I don't see it in the Fighter entry on p.76 or healing surges on p.293.

ac_noj

First Post
Maybe I'm missing something obvious...but since when do Fighters (and only fighters) get to add their con mod to healing surge amount? Is this errata or something, because I don't see it in the Fighter entry on p.76 or healing surges on p.293.

They don't, it's actually Dragonborn, Dwarves with the Dwarvern Durability Feat. That's why each characters has the option to turn it on or off.

ac_noj

First Post
OK I see what you mean, the Con bonus bit wasn't in the 'Edit Me' colour. I've fixed that and added columns for Bonus HP and Bonus Surges for people with Toughness or Durability etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads