Dammit! +ve covid test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t do any of this. The individual recommending this course of action lacks a basic understanding of the human body.

Dr Fauci himself has said that zinc and vitamin D are both good to take, and he personally takes them for protection, just don't go for mega-doses. As for the rest, yeah, don't do it.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Dr Fauci himself has said that zinc and vitamin D are both good to take, and he personally takes them for protection, just don't go for mega-doses. As for the rest, yeah, don't do it.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with normal levels of vitamin supplementation.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
Good thing you had your shots, man!

The data are really clear. Some folks get fixated on “you’re vaxed and still got it!” Yeah, and you are like 8 times less likely to have serious complications and go to the hospital.

I feel so fortunate to have gotten the shots and booster…my kids now have their first round. Stats are our friend in this and they are pretty convincing…

Li Shenron

Legend
Fully vaccinated and have barely left the house in 2 years, but it still found me. I'm now officially a walking Covid.

Right now it feels like a very heavy cold. Hoping it doesn't get worse, and the vaccinations stave off the worst of it.
All I can say is take care and good luck. And stay positive! Fortunately getting sick today is not the same as it was a year ago; especially in your age group after being vaccinated.

Horwath

Legend
Fully vaccinated and have barely left the house in 2 years, but it still found me. I'm now officially a walking Covid.

Right now it feels like a very heavy cold. Hoping it doesn't get worse, and the vaccinations stave off the worst of it.
get well soon.

Good thing you got both of your doses beforehand. It reduces chances for hard cases by 90%.

Nothing now but get lots of rest and healthy food. And by that, I mean garlic, like lots of garlic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads