Dang this sucks

Nyaricus

First Post
Preach it, brother. I lost 900 posts.

Started afresh at 513 and still going strong though :D

Just gotta push through this.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yep, there will always be more, although in some cases, some people are restarting old threads.

I know I've thought about putting back my homebrewn creatures onto EnWorld, though I don't know if I'm going to. I like posting creatures, but it doesn't seem like people like them, so I may not.

Speaking of which, we going to see more 'How do YOU do Bards' etc again, Nyaricus? If so, you should create the next thread a little more frequently. ;) Wait too long between classes.

Nyaricus

First Post
Macrovore said:
what happened?
there was a server crash and we lost 5 months worth of data. go to the main page to find out, or read the banner at the top of the page:

Boards are now restored to the point they were at on midnight December 29th 2005
Reviews section still closed pending a double check of the code (this copy of the database predates the current reviews code). This copy of the database also predates the last search index rebuild, so searches will be wonky until that index can be rebuilt - a process that will take about a week. - Pooka.

PS to Nightfall and Dogmoon: I started up the Clerics thread for What DO you DO, but as for posting in here, make sure you're a member first - the mods on this Forum don't want just anyone waltzing in and posting, even though I know you two guys are awesome :D

Nyaricus

First Post
Mr_GrinReaper said:
:( thats so sad.. well we'll need links to stuff again (like the frappr and the website)
You mean this Map? url=http://www.frappr.com/gamemasterfoundation#x=-80.42&y=56.07&z=13&t=0]Frappr Map[/url]

Remove ads