• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Danger Girl: Girls Just Want to Blow Up Terrorists - Wed 4p - 8p, Sat 3:30-7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seonaid

Explorer
Okay, here's the deal: I'm not free till 6 on Wednesday. If you can swing that, I want a Wednesday slot. Otherwise, drop me. Thanks!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Xath being in the Wednesday game would normally increase the odds of someone moving from the Saturday game, but with one chick, your hubby, and bro-in-law, that just leaves three potential movers. And I have trouble keeping it straight, is it Reveal who is Keryn's S.O.? So, maybe if it were worked out so Seonaid could play on Wednesday and make J.C. switch,everything would be perfect. Otherwise, I'm likely going to want in the Wednesday game.

Last edited:

John Crichton

First Post
Bubbalicious said:
Xath being in the Wednesday game would normally increase the odds of someone moving from the Saturday game, but with one chick, your hubby, and bro-in-law, that just leaves three potential movers. And I have trouble keeping it straight, is it Reveal who is Keryn's S.O.? So, maybe if it were worked out so Seonaid could play on Wednesday and make J.C. switch,everything would be perfect. Otherwise, I'm likely going to want in the Wednesday game.
Sorry, I'm booked in TU's Wednesday game. Gotta stay with the Saturday DG game.

Bubbalicious

First Post
Well then load me up for Wednesday darlin'!

<no hands> WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! </no hands>

Just practicing for the Rolly-coaster!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Crap, just found out from Fett that we'll be arriving too late for me to play in the Wednesday game, and I commited to Diaglo's OD&D on Sat. afternoon, so it looks like I won't be able to play this gem. :(

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Well I just realize that this conflicts with my Dread game that day so I'm out and you can give Bubba my slot...

BUT, I'm IN for Wednesday 4-8!!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Rel said:
Well I just realize that this conflicts with my Dread game that day so I'm out and you can give Bubba my slot...

BUT, I'm IN for Wednesday 4-8!!

But now I'm in Diaglo's OD&D at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads