Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Sorry I was supposed to update you yesterday but I got called up to a emergency meeting that really could of been settled in a email and not a all day meeting at the RDC, sigh my AM just loves meetings.

I'll assume your all my to bothered about looting since no one piped up.

Heading down the stone steps is a simple task and you find yourself on a winding street. Running along the side of the street appears to be glass tuning inlaid into the stone floor it is cracked in many sections and it runs all the way along the street.

Lining the street are the glass sphere like buildings you saw earlier from the street level they appear to be homes and the glass is frosted over and covered in grime making seeing anything in the inside difficult.

Eventually the path leads to a two way intersection and in the middle of the forks is a much larger building made from the same glass substance it is much larger than the others probably 100 foot in and split over two floors. The path splits either side of this building suggesting they may join up again somewhere down the line.

The psionic pressure bearing down on Kaleth is closer now but still a distance away.

Azurewraith

Explorer
You make haste towards the source of the psionic pressure Kaleth, easily leading the way through the abandoned streets.

As you get closer to the source even those without psionic training can feel something like a small nagging thought at the back of their mind that they just can't pin down. Finally you find a building where all roads converge and it would appear to be the center of the pressure. Strangely two, you assume dwarves given their stature stand in full battle dress guarding the entrance. It is difficult to tell if they have noticed you yet as their eyes are obscured by helmets and they are stupid unnaturally still. shield_guard_by_omuk.jpeg

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"The plan? We talk to them. Then, we draw them out. Are we sure they are not statues? And why do we have to investigate this instead of going around? Those weird statues were mind bending enough. Here we feel it and don't even see it. Besides, maybe it just wants to return to its own home and not suffer this orderly world?"
Leonan thinks for the moment.
"Maybe you should refrain from using your ability to touch minds - who knows what you could touch here. And how do we know if something takes you over? Anyone can use Protection from evil? On the dwarf?"

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Colember approaches one of the armored dwarves, sword fully sheathed. "Hello friend, may the blessing of the Light be upon you!" He lays his hands on the dwarf while speaking some holy words.
OOC: Protection from Evil and Good

Azurewraith

Explorer
The dwarf that Colember touches slumps forward as if someone was holding him up just suddenly let go,his knee his the floor with a clatter and it takes a moment for him to get back up the dwarf looks around and bewildered before pointing his weapon at Colember. "Get back" His voice is shakey as he speaks.

The second dwarf seems to remain still, undisturbed by your actions and then it happens "Leave this place" The source of the voice is unseen, it appears to be inside your head you don't do much hear the voice as you do feel it, almost like a thought that was forced into your mind.

Remove ads