Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"As I understand the things, long way is the safe way, right?" Leonan shakes his head, buzzing of the creatures blast only a memory now, but one that will remain in his nightmares for some time.
"We should hole up in one of those rooms upstairs and level up recover our strength before we move on."

Ooc: I actually spent almost nothing so we can move after short rest. Level up today

Last edited:

Neurotic

Leonan screws his face. "Wet. Stinks. Lets find a DRY place."

OOC: leveled, got Bend Luck and Counterspell

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
You head back up the staircase and use one of the small bedrooms on the uppermost level of the compound while you gather your breath and your thoughts.
GM: Short or long rest?

Neurotic

OOC: Whatever. As I said, except for hp, I lost only couple of spells. Long, I guess, we travelled and fought and said and swam...we need some shuteye

Azurewraith

Explorer
The party hunkers down for the night in the saftey of this abandoned city Dale shares some stories of his travels including a completely far fetched zombie of how he stole a crystal skull from a ancient temple in a jungle single handedly taking on a army of kobolds, without killing a single one mind you, and finally losing his favourite hat while being chased by a giant boulder trap.

Morning arrives or atleast you assume it could be midnight down here for all you know the sun is a distant memory as everyone gathers up there stuff and checks their equipment Dale asks Heading straight back or we taking another look down here? I mean doesn't look like anyone has been here for a long while who knows what we'll find.

Neurotic

Leonan nods in agreement with Dale

"We should take a look. Not that I expect wild riches here, but that library may have some things inside, there are doors we didn't kick in and I want to make sure no functional tank remains that could house those brains. And besides, we don't know where the creature went, it may have some backup tank around here and we will have to face those dwarves dominated again."

Remove ads