D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

I couldn't see much of a issue with the Doss Lute as it's specfic Spells are a bit naff but it obviously still gets fly and invisibility.

Oh, cool. If you allow it, I'll take it. Let me update.

Again, if the players think I missed any obvious bard spells let me know. This is my first 5E bard.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Nah I think your Golden m8. Personally prefer Healing Word over Cure Wounds.
But thats a Bard for ya, every single one is Different ;)
I think it depends on the use for pop up wack a mole healing, healing word is definitely better. For more out of combat top ups cure wounds is better. With the inclusion of lingering injuries I would go with wounds myself. Obviously there is no wrong answer 5e is very good in this regards.

I have to agree with Azure, because of vitality, CW is necessary to get those blocks of 10 hp for curing it. At higher levels, I might pick up mass healing word.

[sblock=Lothoc 'Shildor' Hrafnveidi-Mao]
8558d2a69728e757adf239e3f1b33351--military-gear-character-art.jpg
Apperance: Standing about 8' tall, Lothoc Hrafnveidi-Mao... or Shildor as most call him. Is a towering monument of resiliance. His face his calm and inviting, and always Prideful. on the right side of his face, his tattoo's form to resemble something like a Claw enclosing his eye.

Race: Goliath
Class: Fighter (Eldrich Knight) 5
Background: Outlander
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Experience: 6500

ABILITIES
Strength: 20 (+5)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 17 (+3)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)

Skills
Acrobatics +3
Animal Handling +1
Arcana +3
Athletics +8
Deception +1
History +3
Insight +3
Intimidation +4
Investigation +3
Medicine +1
Nature +4
Perception +4
Performance +1
Persuasion +1
Religion +3
Sleight of Hand +3
Stealth +3 Armor Disadvantage
Survival +4

AC: 19 (Chain Mail (16)+ Shield(2)+ Defense(+1 while wearing armor))
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft
HP: 51 (13+38)
Hit Dice: 4 D10
Proficiency Bonus: +3

OFFENSE:
Flail (Silvered): To Hit, +8
Damage, 1D8+5 Bludgeoning

Javelin of Lightning, Thrown: To Hit +8
Damage, 1D6+5

Handaxe, Thrown: To Hit, +8
Damage, 1D6+5 Slashing

Spell Attack Modifier: +6
Spell save DC: 14
1st lvl Spell Slots: 3/3

Weapon Bonds:
Flail
Javelin of Lightning

SAVES:
Strength, Constitution

Equipment:
Normal; Chain Mail, Shield (a Steel Door), Flail, 2x handaxe
Magical;
Javelin of Lightning,
When you hurl it and speak its Command Word (Folga), it transforms into a bolt of lightning, forming a line 5 feet wide that extends out from you to a target within 120 feet. Each creature in the line excluding you and the target must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, taking 4d6 lightning damage on a failed save, and half as much damage on a successful one. The Lightning Bolt turns back into a Javelin when it reaches the target. Make a ranged weapon Attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes damage from the Javelin plus 4d6 lightning damage.

The javelin's property can't be used again until the next dawn. In the meantime, the Javelin can still be used as a Magic Weapon.

Backpack: Crowbar, Hammer, 10 Pitons, 10 Torches, Tinderbox, 10 days of rations and a waterskin. 50 feet of Rope strapped to the side

--------------------------

FEATURES:
Background:
Outlander (Bounty Hunter)(Wanderer)
At a young age Lothoc's tribe was saved from a Horror he could not clearly remember. At this time he was amazed at the skill of the Hunter that saved them.
he soon did all he could to follow in this great Hunters footsteps, joining the academy the moment they'd let him.
During his time in the academy, his only real redeeming quality seemed to have been his resiliance. So he decided to build upon it with training, tactics, spells, armor, anything to increase it.
after his graduation though, he all but dissapeared into the wilderness. Still doing the requests he was sent out to do. but in the mean time, searching for ever greater challenges to face off against.

Fighter Features:
Fighting Style:
Defense; +1 to AC while wearing Armor

Second Wind:
Can use a Bonus Action to regain 1D10+5(fighter lvl) Hit Points
recharges after Short of Long Rest.

Action Surge:
On my Turn, I can take one additional action on top of my regulat action and a posible Bonus Action.
recharges after Short of Long Rest.

Extra Attack:

I can attack Twice whenever I use the Attack Action

Eldritch Knight Features
SpellCasting:

Cantrips:
Lightning Lure
Light

1st lvl:
Absorb Elements
Burning Hands
Cause Fear
Shield

Weapon Bond:
I learned a ritual that creates a magical bond between myself and one weapon. I preform this ritual over the course of 1 hour, which can be done during a short rest. The Weapon must be within my reach throughout the ritual, at the conclusion of which i tough the weapon and forge the bond.
Once i have bonded to a weapon, i cant be disarmed of that weapon unless i am incapacitated. if it is on the same plane of existence, i can summon that weapon as a bonus action on my turn, causing it to teleport instantly into my hand.
I can have up to two bonded weapons, but i can summon only one at a time with my bonus action.
if i attempt to bond to a third weapon, i must first break my bond with one of the other two.

Goliath Features
Stone;s Endurance:

When I take damage, i can use my reaction to reduce the damage by 1D12+3(Constitution)
Recharge after Short or Long Rest

Powerful Build:
Counts as one size larger when determining my carrying capacity and the weight i can push, drag, or lift.

Mountain Born:
Acclimated to high altitude, including elevations above 20,000 Feet, also naturally adapted to cold climates.

Feats:
Warcaster

You have practiced casting spells in the midst of combat, learning techniques that grant you the following benefits
You have advantage on Constitution saving throws that you make to maintain your concentration on a spell when you take damage.
You can perform the somatic components of spells even when you have weapons or a shield in one or both hands.
When a hostile creature’s movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, you can use your reaction to cast a spell at the creature, rather than making an opportunity attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature.
-----------------------

Proficiencies
Armor All Armor, Shields
Weapons Martial Weapons, Simple Weapons
Tools Bone Dice
Languages Common, Giant, Primordial
[/sblock]

I think that should be about right? Spells should help keep myself and some others alive i hope

Last edited:

Remove ads