• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark*Matter to D20 Modern?

Turanil

First Post
Yes There Exists A D20 Modern Conversion For Dark Matter

slingbld said:
I am realy interested in converting the Alternity game of Dark*Matter over to the D20 Modern rules set. My players are firm D20/ D20 Modern players & are not interested in learning the Alternity system.

Has anyone done or started a covnersion of these two systems??

:lol: YES, there is already an excellent d20 modern conversion of dark matter (sorry but I have not the courage to read all posts to see if it has been already said). I have the two pdf on my harddrive, and can send them to you if you want (more than 1 mb each). Just ask. Otherwise, try google in asking d20 dark matter conversion or something, and you should find it.

Turanil

First Post
Dark Matter d20 Modern conversion : download them here right NOW !

Don't waste your time waiting : download them right now !!! :p

Dark-Matter-v1.pdf

Dark-Matter-v2.pdf

Now, as you wanted to make the conversion by yourself, maybe you can contact the author and propose him to help him finish the two other netbooks for this conversion. (Just my two coppers suggestion though... :cool: ) I don't remember where is his website however.

Turanil

First Post
:heh: You could have some download problems though. There must be too much traffic on my download page (many d20 netbooks, including a d20Matrix!), and sometimes it simply doesn't want to connect. But I may still send them by email if need be.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads