[Dark Sun] Marauders of the Dune Sea

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"A third? Absurd" He lets out a loud laugh that causes everyone in the establishment to turn. He looks around as he lowers his voice. "Perhaps we can find some arrangement, 1 fifth and you have first choice on anything you keep no charge, save one exception, I'll know it when I see it? Surely that is ammicable"

"As for what I sell, well the answer is just about everything."

rb780nm

First Post
"yes, well..." Eben backs down. "That sounds... reasonable. Now, let us get down to details. What do you know about the ruins?"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ti-ik-cha moves into the tavern, still looking for a group that could potentially be his new clutch. There seemed to not be very many people in the town that could handle themselves well, let alone tolerate being in a group. He sits in the corner, watching the people in the tavern.

Bluenose

Adventurer
"I assume you'll buy anything we don't want to keep, at least?" Kasha sounds resigned to accepting the terms.

"Sorry I'm late, gentlemen. Unavoidable delays."

"Hello there. You're just in time to start finding out the details of this matter."

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"To the northest of the city lies a ruin named the Face in the Stone I will give you directions to the ruin, and you explore the ruin, and bring me back things to sell in my shop.

The ruin is several days away and the shifting sands may have obsured many of the landmarks so you should probably expect to be gone at least 10 days."

rb780nm

First Post
"Very well, I will need to purchase a few supplies, but I think we can leave promptly."

OOC: Eben will need to buy another 10 days trail rations - I'll fix the character sheet shortly

Bluenose

Adventurer
"I dare assume our patron sells the sort of material we'll need."

[sblock]Trail rations, tents, extra ammunition for weapons, perhaps a pack animal of some sort. Can anyone think of anything else?[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Omega's wedge-shaped obsidian head pivoted to and fro, following whoever was speaking in turn. Finally he detected a pause long enough to put forward his own self-analysis.

"I do not need supplies at this time."

Walking Dad

First Post
Garok

"Anything more about this ruin? Where have you heard about it? Did they mention anything more about possible dangers?" Garok asks further.

[sblock=OOC]

Trail rations, tents, extra ammunition for weapons, perhaps a pack animal of some sort sound good. More after the answer to the above question.

[sblock=Mini stat block]Garok
Perception: 12 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
Level: 2 XP: ?
AC 18 Fortitude 17 Reflex 14 Will 12
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 35 / 35 Bloodied: 17
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Surge Value:8 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Far Hearing, Battle Wrath, Berserker's Charge, Passing Forward
Encounter Powers: Incredible Toughness, Disrupting Shove, Power Strike
Daily Powers: -

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Nickriel

First Post
Belros

Belros sees others going off to purchase rations. It appears as if they are preparing for a journey through the desert. Finally, a chance to get out of the city. "Every step out of the city is a step closer to the forest," Belros reasons.

Belros goes off to buy some rations, but is careful not to lose sight of the group members.

Remove ads