• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

“No, not prisoners,” Kimet said. “Rooms. Bedrooms. I doubt prisoners would get these things.” She pulled one of the leather-bound objects off the shelf and looked at the odd markings inside before putting it back. “And someone was using this room.” She started to flip through the things on the shelf, or open drawers to see if there was anything.

OOC: Does it look like this room was used recently?

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

“They went this way, past the doors,” Kimet said, gesturing down the hall.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Aramalian

Explorer
Atroclos the half-giant rubs his stomach and nods to Kimet. "Then let's go find them - I'm getting hungry." He grins, showing all his teeth and leaving the group wondering whether he wants the enemy supplies or something... fresher.

Azurewraith

Explorer
The doorway opens up onto a corridor that carries on straight until it branches of left or right or straight on down a set of stairs. The scuff marks continue down the stairs.

texastoast

Explorer
Tarsin leads the way if no-one else does. [I assume the tracks we're following are clear enough I can make them out?] He says to the group, "This way to the treasure," then to Kimet, "and the Templars," then to Atroclos, "and the meat."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
The group follow the trail down the stairs for what seems like forever descending lower and lower until you think you have made your way to hell.

Then you hear it the unmistakable sound of combat echoing up the stairs from below you follow the sound to a passageway that branches off from the stairs the trail also seems to head off in that direction but the stairs carry on going downwards, forever down.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads