D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

Kimet couldn’t let these templars harm the vizier! She charged at the last remaining one that was tangling with Tarsin, swinging her maul.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action: Maul rage, reckless: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [19, 17]+5 = 24
2D6+5 = [6, 4]+5 = 15

Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction: Opportunity attack
Maul rage, reckless: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [17, 20]+5 = 25
2D6+5 = [6, 1]+5 = 12
:
Crit extra damage: 2D6 = [2, 3] = 5
Crit total damage = 17
Conditions: Ragin, Charmed (vizier), Reckless
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 0/2 LR
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

As the last templar went down, Kimet slumped a bit as the rage left her, panting and tired. She grabbed up a tabard from one of the dead templars and wiped the blood and brains from her maul before hurrying after the vizier and the others.

“You are safe now,” she told him.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions: Charmed (vizier)
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

Kimet frowned. Hadn’t they come down here for something?

“So what were you doing in that room?” she asked the vizier as she climbed after him.

OOC: How long does the Charmed last?

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions: Charmed (vizier)
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: The charmed lasts for 1min it is about to run out any second tbh I was going to end it the next time someone posted a action and you posted so poof.

The vizier ascends the stairs ahead of Kimet ignoring her question. The stairs begin to crumble away as Kimet follows.
GM: Anyone wishing to follow the vizier may attempt a DC 17 reflex save.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chick suddenly realised that he really really didn't like the vizier. In fact, he felt that the vizier had invaded his mind to make him think that he liked him, and that made Chick very angry. He scuttled up the stairs after him, ready to thrust with his Gythka if he was able to catch up.

OOC: By Reflex Save, do you mean Dex Save? Shouldn't it be an Athletics check or something?

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna, having returned to halfling form once the last templar was gone, followed Kimet up the stairs, though she wasn't quite sure why. The vizier had something to do, but that wasn't any of their business. They had objects to find, didn't they?

Then the cloud lifted from her mind, and the staircase started to crumble!

Dex save: [roll0]

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Dex reflex tomato, tomato my friend. I went with the save as your trying to avoid falling off vanishing stairs as a reaction as opposed to actively race up them.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I get it now, I missed the crumbling part for some reason. It's a save, all right. [roll0]

Intent on getting at the Vizier, Chick ignored the stairs as they crumbled, choosing to dig his foot-claws into the stone rather than jump free. Unfortunately, this only caused the crumbling stone under his feet to break apart. He realised his mistake far too late.

Remove ads