• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna peers around the room, putting the odd sound of walking and subtle divot in the wall aside for the moment as she familiarized herself with the room itself. The size of it, what was in it, that sort of thing. Perhaps she understood the chamber more completely, the nature of its stranger features would be clearer.

(OOC - Could we get a description of the room and its contents, aside from the depression and the noise? :))

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: You poked it? I totally missed that. Sorry my bad

As chick prods the indentation the wall slides downward revealing a tiny cubical maybe 2 and a half foot wide. Contained with in you find a couple of small skeletons rattling within. A gold pendent with a black stone affixed hangs around their necks.

84f6f1e8798134a525508411fa606efc.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Aramalian

Explorer
Atroclos looks for something sturdy, something that won't give way under a half-giant's bulk. He ties off the rope to that, and works his way down to the small room. "Did someone say metal?" he asks, slinging his bone-and-fang weapon on his back as he looks for a metal morningstar to supplant it.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night
“Skeleton?” Kimet asked, shaking her head. “What a way to go, locked behind a wall.” She poked a bit around the rest of the chamber, looking for the way to continue into this strange complex.
[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]
[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17