D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
The vizier grins at the halfling"I like you little one" He says as he tosses the halfling a pouch full of coins emblazoned with the shadow Kings emblem, then turns to leave.
GM: Inside the pouch are 500 gold coins. We appear to be missing all but one player though.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I'm still here. I've been climbing the stairs for like a month or something. I don't think you've made it clear if we can get out of our hole or not.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
At last arriving at the top of the stairs, Chick ran straight for the Vizier with his Gythka and attempted to impale the arrogant man.

[roll0] for [roll1]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Chick rushes forward impaling the man straight through his stomach or so he would have if his strike wasn't blocked by some invisible force created by the vizier raising his hand."This is going to be unpleasant"

GM: To initiative.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

Kimet grinned at the vizier’s words. “Oh, I think it’s going to be great fun, defiler!” she said, swinging her maul at the vizier, though the man danced out of the arc of her weapon.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action: Maul: 1D20+5 = [1]+5 = 6
2D6+3 = [5, 3]+3 = 11

Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 0/2 LR
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna blinks as the fog evaporates from her mind...the fog she hadn't even known was there until it was gone. She tucks the gold away in her pouch and draws her curved halfling blade out, growling the word that is the declaration of death among the little folk.

"Defiler."

Init! [roll0]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases