• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf decimates then severs Peter...

Darkwolf

First Post
<PeterthePeon> 2 flag strategy?
<PeterthePeon> oops. 2 flag standard
<Darkwolf> that works for me
<Darkwolf> I accepted the 2 flag strategy ;p
<PeterthePeon> Cool. That's probably better for me anyway
<Darkwolf> 2 flag standard strategy?
<PeterthePeon> I can avoid your sigs
<PeterthePeon> hopefully
*** Mirashi_Iso is now known as Lady_Wei
<Darkwolf> Grand Master 9
<Darkwolf> Signature Style: TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICKS, DAGGER, PHOENIX, KI-RIN, MONKEY
<Lady_Wei> LOL
<Darkwolf> + sword and dragon
<Darkwolf> Fist of Fury(x2)
<Darkwolf> Chi Strike
<Darkwolf> Mastery(Wolf)
<Darkwolf> Mastery(Ki-rin)
<Darkwolf> Master of Emotions, Movement, Shadows, Wealth
<Darkwolf> Item: Grand Klaive - Sig style sword, Immunity Sword, Mastery sword
<Darkwolf> not double sig sword...I just don't normally list my item...
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
* PeterthePeon pinches Lady Wei on the butt
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The ruby west wind destroys the delta; dominates the kick of the shield!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The claw drifts near the tower; negates the assailment of the ape!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The phoenix decimates the wastelands; waves away the punch of the dark sunbeam! *yen*
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The spear punches facing the palace; shields against the cut of the lightbeam and guards against the touch of the earth!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The needle cautiously parts the castle; grasps the tempest of the willow!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 1: The crab flies over the marsh; wards off the onslaught of the body!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 2: The sword becomes one with the valley; averts the thrust of the body!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 3: The hammer bows on top of the foothills; protects against the foray of the spirit!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard strikes on top of the valley; dodges the energy of the armor!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 5: The spider tramples the wastelands; fends off the drive of the sun!
* Lady_Wei slaps Peter
<PeterthePeon> Hi sexy!
<Darkwolf> masters please?
<Lady_Wei> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Lady_Wei: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the valley west of the Endless Beach on the morning of the hammer.
* PeterthePeon blows Lady Wei a kiss
<Darkwolf> The phoenix decimates the wastelands; waves away the punch of the dark sunbeam! *yen*; CHI STRIKE; done
* Lady_Wei thinks Pete wants to lose.
<PeterthePeon> The spider tramples the wastelands; fends off the drive of the sun!
* PeterthePeon is INVINCIBLE!
* Darkwolf wonders if Lady_Wei wants the spider just squished or squished then burnt to a crisp.
* PeterthePeon knows only he can give Lady Wei what she wants
<Lady_Wei> A flower?
<Lady_Wei> Squished then burnt, please
<Lady_Wei> 2 points DW. 2 points DW, 0 points Peter
<Lady_Wei> Match DW
* PeterthePeon is INVINCIBLE!
<Darkwolf> I get a yen also :)
* Lady_Wei tosses DW a yen and a wink
<Darkwolf> 1 more Peter?
<Darkwolf> same conditions?
<PeterthePeon> YEP
<Lady_Wei> Poor Peter... you don't really want to win, do you?
<Darkwolf> Grand Master 10....same dojo style..
<Lady_Wei> Ooooo... Perfect Master time
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The mantis bows next to the forest; aggresively dodges the offensive of the scythe!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The manticore slashes the vale; protects against the energy of the teardrop!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The fang overwhelms the palace; avoids the kick of the mind!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom shatters the valley; brutally dodges the cut of the stone!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The spider severs the dungeon; protects against the violence of the sunflower!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 1: The ki-rin drowns the volcano; protects against the assailment of the earth!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 2: The northstar slays the garden as it falls upon the four winds; guards against the energy of the shadow!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 3: The crane rides below the madlands; shreds the rising of the heart!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 4: The thunder eliminates the coast; dodges the quickening of the rain!
<PeterthePeon> <MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom flips within the ricefield; averts the energy of the amphibian!
<Lady_Wei> No sigs; lucky Peter
<Darkwolf> he has 2 of mine.. grrrr
<PeterthePeon> Yeah, I lost a good move. Stop complaining
<Darkwolf> masters please?
<Lady_Wei> Go DW!
<Lady_Wei> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Lady_Wei: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ruins south-east of the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise on the evening of the spider.
<Lady_Wei> Why is MeowthBot being slow?
<PeterthePeon> It just occurred to me that this would be the absolute best fight for Peter to finally win
<Lady_Wei> Against the Grand Master?
<Darkwolf> The cherry blossom shatters the valley; brutally dodges the cut of the stone!; fof; The fang overwhelms the palace; avoids the kick of the mind!; done
* PeterthePeon stops DW from achieving perfection!
<Lady_Wei> Better use a good move, then
<PeterthePeon> The northstar slays the garden as it falls upon the four winds; guards against the energy of the shadow!
<Lady_Wei> Not my garden!
* Darkwolf attempts to stop Lady Wei's garden from being destroyed!
* PeterthePeon throws up his hands at this obvious bias
* Lady_Wei reminds Peter that this is flavor text only
<Darkwolf> you never attack her gardens.... ;p
<PeterthePeon> :p to you both
<Lady_Wei> Doesn't mean you win or lose. ;)
<Lady_Wei> Besides, I already thought about the two moves and I already know which is going to win
<PeterthePeon> Ooh, she winked at me. I knew she had a crush on me
<Lady_Wei> So the flavor text is irrelevant
<Lady_Wei> Yes, I did. ;)
<Lady_Wei> Point Peter! 1 flag Peter, 1 flag neutral
* PeterthePeon thinks DW grows worried
<Darkwolf> The spider severs the dungeon; protects against the violence of the sunflower!; master to wolf -> The wolf severs the dungeon; protects against the violence of the sunflower!; fof; The mantis bows next to the forest; aggresively dodges the offensive of the scythe!
<Darkwolf> done
* Darkwolf howls at the devastation of the garden and charges forth for revenge!
* Lady_Wei weeps
* PeterthePeon closes his eyes and thinks happy thoughts
<PeterthePeon> The crane rides below the madlands; shreds the rising of the heart!
* Lady_Wei always thinks through final rounds very thouroughly, so give her a minute
<Lady_Wei> Both defenses are worthless
<Lady_Wei> Both offenses are somewhat improbable
<PeterthePeon> My move is obviously referring to a sewer crane mounted on a trout
<Darkwolf> right.....
<Darkwolf> sure..
<PeterthePeon> :p
<Lady_Wei> DW has experience and his sig on his side
<PeterthePeon> TROUT MOUNTED SEWER CRANE!
<Lady_Wei> 3 points and match and Perfect Mastery Darkwolf
<Darkwolf> :)
<Darkwolf> hush you and enjoy the severing ;p
* PeterthePeon grumbles about judges that don't understand obviously superiour moves ;)
*** Lady_Wei is now known as Sabaron
<Darkwolf> hmm...spider or mantis
* Sabaron grumbles about fighters that take on people 5 tiers above them
<Sabaron> Go for Spider, in honor of Lady Tsin
<Darkwolf> I saw some of her posts when looking through the old messages...
<Darkwolf> shame she doesn't do YB anymore...she seems like a real neat person
<Sabaron> She is. :)
<Darkwolf> thanks Peter :)....logging and updating...
* PeterthePeon is too bruised and batter to claim invincibility

Sabaron

First Post
Darkwolf, you are now the Perfect Master. You gain Spider or Mantis style, Perfect Attack, a Mastery of your choice, and Supreme Master. Congratulations... sort of.

Peter, you are still a White Belt, and a shameless stepping stone. :p

Last edited:

Remove ads