D&D 3E/3.5 Dawn of the Overmind (Conversion Beginning)

Lucent

First Post
I'm going to be doing my best to convert the Illithiad inspired adventure series "Dawn of the Overmind", an adventure that could span the higher levels and reach well into epic, as the module concludes with a battle with Lugribosk, the illithid proxy of Illsensine, the illithid mother deity and the use of a Psionic artifact from the PsiHB called, Annullus.

It should take about a month or so to convert all the material and double-check statistics (espescially long when considering the work that needs to be done to effectively write Lugribosk up.)

The module will also utilize the new SPELLJAMMER rules published in a recent Polyhedron Magazine.

This is just kind of a, gague, we'll call it-- To see who'se going to be interested in this module series once I'm finished.

So, speak up if you'd like to see this product done.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
just a note - in the upcoming Dragon 337, in an article written by yours truly, there may or may not be monsters from the Illithiad series featured. :) Illithocyte and Voor Larva conversions were included, but i know for a fact that some monsters were cut to make the article fit... i will be posting any monsters cut from the article after it hits newstands. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
BOZ said:
Illithocyte and Voor Larva conversions were included, but i know for a fact that some monsters were cut to make the article fit...
Sweetness. Looking forward to seeing it BOZ. You'll have to sign the issue for me next year at GenCon.

Remove ads