• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Issue #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Instinctively, as, soon as Andrew felt the manacles faling down, he stood up and jump in direction for the guards, like if he was about to get the ball carrier down. That man was shooting blindly and was a danger for everyone. He needed to be taken out of action before someone gets hurt.

Kyle Graham hp 2/2

Radiant said:
With a very self assured move Jenn turns to cover Kyle, looking totaly sure that nothing could harm her. She's not but style over substance...
"You don't really have a plasma cutter do you? Something is so wrong here. Correct me if I'm wrong but cars don't just fall sideways for no reason in my memory. Well unless I drive... ."

"Well you did ask how I would do it," Kyle says as her hands fly back and forth punching in commands, connecting leads and working on opening the door. "Well, remember you're talking to the only person not allowed in the metal shop. And as for the car, it was just the one time right?" grins a very 'kyle-ish' grin as she works. "Besides, you know heavy the oxy-acetalene tanks are?"

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
"Well you did ask how I would do it," Kyle says as her hands fly back and forth punching in commands, connecting leads and working on opening the door. "Well, remember you're talking to the only person not allowed in the metal shop. And as for the car, it was just the one time right?" grins a very 'kyle-ish' grin as she works. "Besides, you know heavy the oxy-acetalene tanks are?"

"Hey Kyle is back. Allready wondere where you've gone."
She turns back to give him one of her beaming smiles.
Until he asks a question...
Blinking she turns to him again...
"The wha... oh, never mind."

Radiant said:
"Hey Kyle is back. Allready wondere where you've gone."
She turns back to give him one of her beaming smiles.
Until he asks a question...
Blinking she turns to him again...
"The wha... oh, never mind."
"Well, I've always been here, just figured you want me to keep quiet till I ain't in 'freakishly weird' form." she says as she continues to work on the lockpick gear. "Not to mention..well, trying to stay focused. Believe it or not, I can occassionally take things seriously. Just figured that after the bit coming home from school, that well maybe I should give you some space, somehow turning into you pretty much killed my chances for a date, but I want to at least stay a friend.." she continues to work, not looking at Jenn while she works.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Outside the Prisoner Transport Truck

Corey edged around the overturned truck and stopped suddenly as the man he saw leap from the truck stood behind it. He was taking apart one of the sub-machine guns and reloading the second. As he pulled a small device out of his belt, he looked up at Corey. The light from the flames danced off the reflective surface of his helmet. His visor hid his eyes, completely. "Vinyard! Get back in the truck with Reynolds, Now! You're going to get hurt!" Corey watched as the man who knew his name rushed passed him to the front of the action. He seemed to have a heavy build but, his uniform was made up of leather and armor so who really knew.

Lorenzo had watched Corey sneaking around the truck. He was too far to call back at this point. As he watched Corey move behind the truck, someone quickly came back around the corner! He was fast, in fact Lorenzo could not really make him out until he stopped moving.

Kyle readied his device and moved forward to hook it up to the truck door. Jennifer was starting to get cold. It was getting darker as the sun set and a slight wind had picked up. The flames lit the area as well as the headlights from the traffic that had stopped. Both Kyle and Jennifer jumped as there was suddenly someone standing in front of them at the truck door. He looked like some kind of space warrior in black leather and silver armor. He had a helmet that covered his head and had set some kind of device onto the door lock mechanism. He looked over his shoulder at them while he prepared his device. "Allen. You, Vinyard and your girlfriend need to get out of here. Once this truck opens up you will not want to be anywhere around." His voice was deep and clear.

A large thud could be heard from inside the truck. It almost seemed like the truck shifted slightly. Something big was trying to get out!

Two police cars could be seen coming towards the accident scene. They were a minute or two away but, their lights could easily be noticed in the distance.

Inside the Prisoner Transport Truck

Andrew managed to wiggle his way free. He moved across the darkness of the truck and placed his shoulder deep into the police officer's gut. He heard the man gasp and then they both hit the side of the truck and fell to the floor. The officer stirred without making any attempt to get up.

Gabe groped through the darkness for the keys Eleyna and Sammy had noticed. he found them and did his best to get back to Sammy and release him. He thought it was odd that the lights had gone out but he could make his way around rather well. Kind of like "stage darkness" on tv or a play. As he worked at Sammy's harness, his neck restraint fell to the floor in several pieces.

Eleyna hauled off at the side of the truck with everything she had. Every single bit of emotion and frustration form the last day had been placed into that punch. She did not notice it but when she hit the truck, it actually shifted slightly. She did hear a large crack and then a few seconds of quieter crackling. Kind of like when you would break a large piece of ice.

Catherine began to scream. It was not real loud but she was trying. "Get me out! Get me out of here! They're going to kill me!"

Last edited:

Kangaxx

First Post
Corey Vinyard

Nuke261 said:
Outside the Prisoner Transport Truck

Corey edged around the overturned truck and stopped suddenly as the man he saw leap from the truck stood behind it. He was taking apart one of the sub-machine guns and reloading the second. As he pulled a small device out of his belt, he looked up at Corey. The light from the flames danced off the reflective surface of his helmet. His visor hid his eyes, completely. "Vineyard! Get back in the truck with Reynolds, Now! You're going to get hurt!" Corey watched as the man who knew his name rushed passed him to the front of the action. He seemed to have a heavy build but, his uniform was made up of leather and armor so who really knew.

What the..? Lotta good the ski mask did. Should I listen to him? He must have attacked the truck, so maybe he really is.. and we're just in his way.
Corey sprints back to the truck and hops into the passenger seat next to Lorenzo. "There's some guy out there attacking the truck, and he knows our names. He said to stay here so we don't get hurt." His voice takes on a bashful tone at the last sentence.

Valerie Dobson AKA Kyle Graham hp 2/2

"Who the hell are you?" Kyle says as she looks up from her work. "We're not leaving without our freinds, mister." she adds grimly, her sense of honor coming to the fore. "I'm not letting them get shipped off to the camps like some sort of ..untouchable." she continues.

(OOC: Kyle's stubborness is kicking in)

kid A

First Post
Eleyna Robertson

Eleyna hauled off at the side of the truck with everything she had. Every single bit of emotion and frustration form the last day had been placed into that punch. She did not notice it but when she hit the truck, it actually shifted slightly. She did hear a large crack and then a few seconds of quieter crackling. Kind of like when you would break a large piece of ice.

Eleyna had made a dent. Literally. Her hand throbbed from the punch, but she realized that there was no injury. Just pain from the impact. Well, that's a nifty trick! Noises came from inside the truck. There was a dull thud... it sounded like someone had gotten hurt. Turning her head in the darkness, Eleyne called out. "Gabe? Sammy? Andrew? Catherine? Are you guys alright?"

All of a sudden, Catherine started yelling.

Unicron818

First Post
Sammy Donaldson

As Sammy hung there in the dark his hearing was slowly coming back. It was still so dark. He had been struggling to free himself when he had heard a thud to his right. Then a massive wham that rocked him slightly.

"What the hell's goin' on guys? Anyone? Then while in mid panic in pitch black he felt someone grab ahold of him. "AAAhhhh wh-what who the hell are you! Gabe? Eleyna? Andrew?"

During a brief pause Sammy had heard Catherine screaming.

Radiant

First Post
Jennifer Allen

KaintheSeeker said:
"Well, I've always been here, just figured you want me to keep quiet till I ain't in 'freakishly weird' form." she says as she continues to work on the lockpick gear. "Not to mention..well, trying to stay focused. Believe it or not, I can occassionally take things seriously. Just figured that after the bit coming home from school, that well maybe I should give you some space, somehow turning into you pretty much killed my chances for a date, but I want to at least stay a friend.." she continues to work, not looking at Jenn while she works.

"Wow, you've got guts."
He can't see her face but she actualy looks pretty impressed while she cheks the souroundings.
"Don't know what's more impressive, telling me that at all or doing it right here."
She starts to grin at the absurd situation.
"Tell you what, I'll think about it once we're out of here and my pulse is back to normal."
She just starts to say more then the stranger appears and interupts them.

Allen. You, Vineyard and your girlfriend need to get out of here. Once this truck opens up you will not want to be anywhere around." His voice was deep and clear.

At first she spins around to give the strunger a punch to the guts, thining it must be some cop. His words stop her long before that though.
[clor=cyan]"yeah sure and you're going to take on the cops alone?"[/color]
She moves to Kyle's side.
"You know with that truck they'll get carried nothere. I bet this guy is the one responsible for it's current positon. Let's move, if I'm wrong we can still kick his ass."
Or try, unlike us he looks as if he knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads