• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DC Gameday IV - March 14th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xer0

First Post
Damn, too bad I won't be able to make it this time around, I'm going to have family in town.

Don't forget, animadversio, you still owe Daniel and I a game of 3:16.

Cassander

First Post
Since we look to have fantasy pretty well represented, I think I'm gonna hold off on posting my FF game unless we really need another.

</de-lurk>
Hooray! I learned that DC Gameday was back b/c the site was updated...

I'm interested in running a Hollow Earth Expedition game. Can you handle a 5th game? I see you've got 4 games already running.

I'd like to run the same one I ran at Baltimore's Herocon this Fall. Mostly b/c I've got the kick-ass Indiana Jones Legos to go with it.

legoindianajones.jpg

The_Universe

First Post
</de-lurk>
Hooray! I learned that DC Gameday was back b/c the site was updated...

I'm interested in running a Hollow Earth Expedition game. Can you handle a 5th game? I see you've got 4 games already running.

I'd like to run the same one I ran at Baltimore's Herocon this Fall. Mostly b/c I've got the kick-ass Indiana Jones Legos to go with it.

legoindianajones.jpg
I'd say it's definitely worth a shot. Post it!

YourSwordIsMine

First Post
What does street parking look like? Any handicap spots? is it toll?

The reason I ask is I am still not to peak health yet and I do not know if I can make the several blocks walk from the metro station. If there is no adequate parking close by I might have to give this gameday a pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads