DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Wolf

First Post
I am going to make an effort to attend. As of right now it looks good, finances as usual will be the ultimate deciding factor it seems.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
We'll be there. Exhausted and sunburnt but we'll be there :)

Bella will be in tow... though I think she may still be too young to try a game, she really missed seeing Sophie, Samantha, Elyssa and Jay last time.

PBK, were you still planning on touring on Friday? As long as the times work out, we'd love to take that trip with you guys!

PBK, were you still planning on touring on Friday? As long as the times work out, we'd love to take that trip with you guys!

Sure, although I have to check to see where Qualidar wants to go while we are there...The trip is his birthday present from me so he is essentially in charge of where we are going.:) Although a short list of essentials was made by me for this trip.

So excited!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sure, although I have to check to see where Qualidar wants to go while we are there...The trip is his birthday present from me so he is essentially in charge of where we are going.:) Although a short list of essentials was made by me for this trip.

So excited!

Awww, how adorable, lucky boy! No problem if you guys want to go alone, we can do our own thing. :)

So excited!

If he doesn't want to go to the Spy Museum and the Air and Space Annex out by Dulles, he's dead to me.

And, actually, if there does end up being a trip to the Spy Museum, I might try and tag along. It was unbelievably crowded the last time I was there.

Awww, how adorable, lucky boy! No problem if you guys want to go alone, we can do our own thing. :)

We would love you guys to join us!

If he doesn't want to go to the Spy Museum and the Air and Space Annex out by Dulles, he's dead to me.

And, actually, if there does end up being a trip to the Spy Museum, I might try and tag along. It was unbelievably crowded the last time I was there.

The spy museum is on the list, as is the White House, Supreme Court, Arlington National cemetery, and the Natural History Museum.

What is the Air and Space Annex?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
We would love you guys to join us!

The spy museum is on the list, as is the White House, Supreme Court, Arlington National cemetery, and the Natural History Museum.

What is the Air and Space Annex?

That sounds like a lot of stuff for one day! I've been in the Natural History Museum recently and you do want some time in there.

We're definitely up for tagging along with you guys. My entourage has never really toured DC before and I haven't since 4th grade. I may have to not stay out too late so we might have to leave separately but I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind the alone time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads