Dead Legends

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
The group of legends catches up with the giant creature they stalk in the middle of the clearing.

[sblock=OOC]
alrighty, since nobody specified I'll get initiatives at 300ft away from the Tarrasque. Combat begins! [/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
As they come within sight range of the beast, Kayla breathes deeply, wondering how they're going to put it down - she didn't possess the specific magics required, and of her companions, only Dizzy was capable of that level of spellcasting. "Well then, lets get started shall we?"

[sblock=ooc] I know there's ways of dealing with a tarrasque without Wish/Miracle, but figured I'd mention that the only one capable of casting it is Albedo's character, and Dizzy doesn't have Miracle on her list ATM[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Trotting after the Tarrasque, Ishahsa ponders her rebirth. She hasn't been alive long enough to decide whether she wants to live or go back to her eternal slumber. Now it looks like the choice may not be hers.

As Ishasha enters the clearing, she pauses to consider the best way to use her skills in fighting the beast. The obvious way would be to stand off and shoot it but she's a melee fighter and her arrows would not even get through the thing's damage resistance. Alternatively she could use her usual hit and run techniques. Unfortunately, this would involve her in a world of hurt which would not regenerate, unlike the beast's wounds.

She finally says "Well we can't kill it. and if we attack it directly, we'll just get hurt. So does anyone have a better plan."

Jemal

Adventurer
Kayla studied the beast while they prepared to strike "I disagree with the inability to kill it, though you're right that there's likely an easier way to deal with it. I may be able to create a trap capable of holding it, but we would have to lure the beast into it, and it may still be able to break free. I think our best bet for now would be to try and disable it. The beast regenerates, but I think that between us we can overcome its healing powers."
She looks around, seeing Dizzy flying above them, and switches to telepathy to include her
"Dizzy, you're the one most capable of surviving the full-force of the Tarrasque. If you could go in first to distract it, Ishahsa and Hanshu will follow while it's focused on you. Omega and myself can provide ranged support."

Dharuhk Svahre

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Alrighty, initiative has been set. Vertexx has been gone quite awhile now, so I'm gonna assume Hanshu stayed behind. It'll be the three of you for now.

1. Ishasha
2. Dizzy
3. Tarrasque
4. Omega
5. Kayla

Hop to it guys. [/sblock]

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Ishasha draws her twin scimitars and cautiously move towards the beast.

[sblock=Action]Draw weapons and move 50' towards beast.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Acknowledged," Omega replied to the bard, then soared up over the tarrasque at a respectful distance of just over a hundred feet, getting in position to rain down blasts.

Albedo

First Post
Dizzy rushes headlong at the beast they are hunting, leaping at it with pure ferocity as she slashes, bites, and tears into the skin of the enormous creature.

[sblock=OOC]
Dizzy will charge the Tarrasque and pounce it. For record keeping, the last d6 will always be the cold damage.

Full Attack:
Gore (Primary) x2: Attack+57 = +14 BAB + 5 Epic BAB + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 1d8+45+1d6 Cold = +34 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold
Claws x2: Attack +58 = +20 BAB + 5 Epic BAB - 5 Secondary + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 2d6+22+1d6 Cold = +11 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold
Wings: Attack +58 = +20 BAB + 5 Epic BAB - 5 Secondary + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 2d6+22+1d6 Cold = +11 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold
Bite: Attack +56 = +14 BAB + 5 Epic BAB - 2 Secondary + 21 Str + 7 Enhancement + 1 Haste + 3 Profane + 4 Ability Focus + 2 Charge/Damage 2d8+22+1d6 Cold = +11 Str + 7 Enhancement + 4 Ability Focus + 1d6 Cold

If the first attack hits, the Tarrasque needs a DC 40 will save or be stunned for 1 round. For every hit, the Tarrasue needs a DC 39 will save or be slowed for 3 rounds. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads