• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Death as a way of life

shardservant

First Post
I have been toying with the idea of the Death Domain cleric of Kelemvor which is really sweet. DM gave the idea a green light. What I am considering is long term character development. What are your thoughts on multi-classing into Mystic Soul Knife where I can create my own scythe?

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
No need for that. First of all, the blades of the soublade are specificaly not the kind of blade you could use as a scythe, and its not really a good multi-class choice.

Secondly: you'll soon have the Spiritual Weapon spell, allowing you to describe it as a ghostly flying scythe if you want.

For a more mundane scythe for everyday use, you could also just refluff another weapon (in this case, I'd go for the halberd).

That said, I you want to have a death cleric with dual psi-blade ala Protos, I'd say go for it and have fun.

Remove ads