• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death Dealer Adventure?

justanobody

Banned
Banned
Got 'em already. Just thinking about other older things and turning them into adventures makes my skin crawl with all that good stuff that is out there. Maybe Goodman will rack up some other titles.

Treebore

First Post
Got 'em already. Just thinking about other older things and turning them into adventures makes my skin crawl with all that good stuff that is out there. Maybe Goodman will rack up some other titles.

well, Goodman is doing Cthulhu (in their own system), and now this, so it definitely looks like Joe is looking. So lets just hope he keeps having success.

Filcher

First Post
Excuse me while I have a geekasm.

I think I have waited my entire gaming career for this moment. I love the Frazetta art work, and cannot fathom why we haven't seen the Death Dealer on some other previous cover. This is beyond cool. Give me a freakin' pre-sale button already. I cannot wait to see this title.

Whew. Thank you for your patience.

Filcher

First Post
Like 90% 4E, I think. They released another 1E adventure at Gen Con, are doing a basic roleplaying system series of Cthulhu adventures, what looks like a 1E monster generator, are continuing to release support for their Eldritch roleplaying system ...

... but otherwise it's by and large 4E.

justanobody

Banned
Banned
Ugh... I was interested until I saw that it's for 4th edition. That's a big letdown.

Is Goodman all 4E now?

I may have been wrong about the GSL and 4th. It might be OGL and 3rd. I just picked one, and cannot really tell in the actual release information which it is for. :eek:

Filcher

First Post
Anyone know a good place online to buy these comics?

I get mine from Things From Another World but I'm sure there are tons of other good online distributors. I haven't any problems with TFAW, but that doesn't mean there aren't better services to be had. (I've only purchased the Conan and Death Dealer titles. I recommend spending the extra 25 cents to get a backing board and bag with the shipment.)

I may have been wrong about the GSL and 4th. It might be OGL and 3rd. I just picked one, and cannot really tell in the actual release information which it is for. :eek:

From the product page:

The adventure module will be published under the GSL license from Wizards of the Coast, utilizing the Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition mechanics. The full-color adventure module will feature cover art by Frank Frazetta as well as an alternate-cover edition by Nat Jones and Jay Fotos. It is scheduled for release in Spring 2009.

...and full color?! Cool!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads