ZEITGEIST Deathwyrm's Zeitgeist Campaign - Clockwork Eclipse

Deathwyrm

Explorer
The recordings are an awesome idea. I love how flexible you are being with the story, it's inspiring.
That's the beauty of stories and modules, they should be a little flexible to suit the tastes of you and your group. No one will experience the story the way your group does, and that's what makes it cool as heck to check out the other threads too in order to see how they encountered it all. Especially with the 6th chapter of this series, I felt like it had the most open sandbox up to this point and a lot of different interpretations compared to others games.

Deathwyrm

Explorer
"We wants it, Precious"

Wonderful writeup, and that ship looks fantastic. How many spools and hours did that take?
He hasn't said yet, but I'll press for details. All we know for sure is that he had the machine running many times late into the night, in a room on the opposite side of the house so his wife wouldn't be annoyed by the constant noise.

Deathwyrm

Explorer
"We wants it, Precious"

Wonderful writeup, and that ship looks fantastic. How many spools and hours did that take?
Just for the sake of closure, here's what my friend had to say.

"Times are an estimate based on the print server results. Just for the body and interior, does not include the doors and interior accessories. Total of 786 hours (32.75 days). Took 7-8 1kg spools of filament."

Advertisement2

Advertisement4