Deborah Ann Woll's Relics & Rarities Ep #1 Is Now Free

The Haunting of Bentham Manor, The first episode of Daredevil's Deborah Ann Woll's Relics & Rarities is now free. Previously it was only on Geek & Sundry's subscription channel.

The Haunting of Bentham Manor, The first episode of Daredevil's Deborah Ann Woll's Relics & Rarities is now free. Previously it was only on Geek & Sundry's subscription channel.

"A mysterious letter summons four adventurers to an unassuming curio shop called Relics & Rarities. They are recruited by its owner, Professor Roundland, who sends them to investigate the disturbances at Benthem Manor.Set in a mysterious curio shop, creator Deborah Ann Woll brings a unique twist to the world of Dungeons & Dragons with gripping storytelling and arcane objects. Join Woll and a party of special guests each week as they face her puzzles and challenges!"

[video=youtube;JcaxZbUjfaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcaxZbUjfaY[/video]

Relics-and-Rarities-Featured-3.png

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between 45 and 65. I'd like to see a show with some of those folks. I might be the only one, but it's what I'd like to see.

I think the Oxford Dictionary might be trying to make itself feel better. (hehe)

(I'm 55, I approve this definition... ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash Mantle

Adventurer
Deborah Ann Woll is a fantastic GM, glad she's been given the spotlight to showcase her awesome skills and glad we, as viewers, get the chance to appreciate her gaming style.

And I'm old.

No worries, I'm slightly younger than her and I am definitely heading into middle age....

According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between 45 and 65. I'd like to see a show with some of those folks. I might be the only one, but it's what I'd like to see.

I think the Oxford Dictionary might be trying to make itself feel better. (hehe)

(I'm 55, I approve this definition... ;))

I work in the medical profession (hence my almost constant time deprivation), but we refer to anyone up to and including 65 as young :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Von Ether

Legend

I calling it that the entry was written by a Baby Boomer about 20 years ago.

And I can understand that want to see someone like you represented in your hobby. It's a discussion we've been examining and expanding for the last few years.

And believe me, friends and I have been wondering how we are going to smuggle our dice into the nursing home.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter

And I can understand that want to see someone like you represented in your hobby. It's a discussion we've been examining and expanding for the last few years.

And believe me, friends and I have been wondering how we are going to smuggle our dice into the nursing home.

This is why I want to see Stephen Colbert pick up the dice again...

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
I thought she was doing perception/investigation check for the player. That's not uncommon, you should not know if you rolled low and missed something or there was nothing there.

Was it just that? I guess it was, I had it on background mostly...

epithet

Explorer

To be clear, I see plenty of people like me represented in the hobby. I mean, Mike Mearls, Chris Perkins, and even that young fellow Jeremy Crawford all have some miles on the odometer.

I just think that "gamers of a certain age" have a sense of humor that is perhaps generational, or experiential. I agree with the comment above that it would be great to see Colbert at the table, but that dude doesn't have the free time, alas.

All this discussion of age... makes me feel at home :D I'm 60.

*edit* The upside of this is... retirement. Who knew? My gaming time is going way up in a couple of years when I pull the plug at work!

Iry

Hero
US.GOV survey says most people identify middle age as 35-58.
So, I guess she’s technically not middle age!

Remove ads

Remove ads