• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(December) What are you reading?

CCamfield

First Post
Well, I just finished a very good book - Ancient Seige Warfare by Paul Bentley Kern.

I'm now reading a book about the religion of Mithras in ancient Rome. Forget the title.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I started Anansi Boys, Gaiman's latest novel, last night. Finished it about fifteen minutes ago. It's a very fun, very quick read, and he's definitely improving as a novelist (American Gods annoyed me--I know most folks loved it, but the climactic scene just annoyed me). It was kind of fun realizing that he's read the same nonfiction book about ravens that I have :).

Daniel

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Flyspeck23 said:
"This title will be released on August 8, 2006."
May I borrow your time machine? ;)
I'm guessing he was referring to this book, not that one :). I listened to it on CD, and was alternately impressed by his insight and irritated by his bloviating (if he told me one more time how impressed the Saudi Prince was with his perceptiveness, I was gonna hurl).

Daniel

Wormwood

Adventurer
I'm a 35-year old geek and I've been gaming since I was 10, but I've never read a single Dragonlance book. Shocking!

So I'm about finished with Dragons of Autumn Twilight. Fun stuff. Got the rest of the trilogy to keep me busy until Christmas.

Neo

Explorer
Currently Reading Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan, which is book 10 of the Wheel of Time.

also reading Realms of Shadow return of the Archwizards anthology by R.A. Salvatore

Think I might start re-reading the DUNE books once these two are out of the way.

devilbat

First Post
I just finished Thunder and Lightning, the autobiography of Phil Esposito. I've started A Storm of Swords, by George RR Martin, and I've been working on Overtime, the biography of Guy LaFleur.

Last edited:

Testament

First Post
A Storm of Swords, by George RR Martin.

Man, and I thought things were getting bad during ACoK. The whole place is going to hell in an express elevator.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads