• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Delta Green D20, its alive!

deltadave

First Post
Gaaah! I just read the whole thread and only realized it was a year old when I got to the last page! I'm about ready to fling myself from something tall....

Delta Green for D20 - I even have my very own CoC d20 book.

The whole project seems to have sunk into the sea, can't find any recent references only web debris that is quite old.

Jim Hague

First Post
jaerdaph said:
I just may have to release my own d20 CoC campaign too: Triángulo Verde, where the PCs take on Castro and Cthulhu in Havana. :cool:

Talk to either Phil Reed (www.roninarts.com) or Gareth Michael-Skarka (Adamant Entertainment) - if it's quality, they'll likely leap at the opportunity. :)

ssampier

First Post
TheAuldGrump said:
And just to aid in folks losing Sanity...

The latest from the EOS forums is that it has shipped, and may indeed appear in January.

Who knows? Maybe this time....

The Auld grump

If I may quote one of the posters from one year ago:

AscentStudios said:
To quote my ADnD 1st ed players...

I disbelieve.

;)

Disbelieve indeed...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
TheAuldGrump said:
And just to aid in folks losing Sanity...

The latest from the EOS forums is that it has shipped, and may indeed appear in January.

Who knows? Maybe this time....

The Auld grump

HOORAY! :D

And a thousand and one apologies to everyone for the thread necromancy.... :uhoh:

Kanegrundar

Explorer
TheAuldGrump said:
Hmmm, going by the EOS Press website someone was deliberately sabotaging the printing of Delta Green D20....

However, it is also listed as 'Shipping to Distribution' on the DG page. :)

The Auld Grump
I really do hope to see it this month (or well, this year), but I'll believe it only when I hold it in my hands at this point.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads